Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

Just now, lynn_klein said:

That wasn't it, its when they play the song.  Now we just need the number to work!

That's what I thought but paranoia started to set in. LOL. But yeah, I haven't heard it. I was hoping that since they recently played the message then it might be sometime tonight... I'd love to go. I'm in NYC just a train ride away. :)

So nobody else got an email for that second draw through SiriusxM??

2 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

They played it around 1pm PST. I have tried to call in a few times but never get through. Man, I’d give anything to see this show. But what AWESOME songs they’ve been playing. My kids are sick of me saying “I can’t believe they’re playing THIS!”  Why has this never been a permanent XM channel? Incredible three days. 

ARGH I must have just missed it. I  was at a college graduation party from 12-4 and was only half listening

I'm giving up for the night, will start again at 7am tomorrow

I agree that whomever is curating the channel is doing a great job. Good b-sides, live cuts and album songs. I’m sad it’s only live for a month. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lukylsp said:

I agree that whomever is curating the channel is doing a great job. Good b-sides, live cuts and album songs. I’m sad it’s only live for a month. 

After listening for the last three days and hearing such deep cuts, I’m curious who’s choosing the songs.  Clearly it’s someone who knows their stuff!  XM has extended some of their limited run channels, like Prince and Billy Joel awhile back. Hopefully there will be demand to keep this running past one month. 

They also played it around 3:50pm est today, I was cooking and tried 50x but couldn’t get through. 

• Like 1

As far as I know, I’ve been listening all day with the exception of a minute here and there when my headphones/phones died today. 

Warning guys, I wouldn't count on the app to win.  Was listening in my car and turned on the app as I got out.

Car radio - Desire was finishing up

App - Desire was just starting

3 minutes ago, lynn_klein said:

Warning guys, I wouldn't count on the app to win.  Was listening in my car and turned on the app as I got out.

Car radio - Desire was finishing up

App - Desire was just starting

Interesting.  Someone on this thread won by listening through the app.  Keep in mind that the app sometimes buffers.  You may not have been running live at that time.