Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

The U2 member contest says it ends on 6/3 in one spot, (below where terms and conditions are) and 6/4 in another. (in the body of explaining the contest.)

2 minutes ago, kassie67 said:

The U2 member contest says it ends on 6/3 in one spot, (below where terms and conditions are) and 6/4 in another. (in the body of explaining the contest.)

Yes - there was a typo in two spots originally. They corrected the more visible one in the body of the message and missed the one at the very bottom.

The deadline is today.

5 minutes ago, dmway said:

Yes - there was a typo in two spots originally. They corrected the more visible one in the body of the message and missed the one at the very bottom.

The deadline is today.

Thanks! Saves me from checking my email until at least after 5 pm, ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yet ANOTHER contest to get into the Apollo show - just posted on the U2 FB page so get on your vintage shirts and get going. I love that they posted this so fast that they didn't update the copy in the post regarding the end time and date, ha!

See U2 live at the Apollo Theatre Monday June 11. Follow @U2 and post a photo of yourself in a vintage U2 shirt from your Facebook account with the hashtag #U2ApolloEntry for your chance to win a pair of tickets. By uploading a photo, you agree to the Rules: https://livemu.sc/ApolloEntryRules

NO PURCH REQ’D. Legal residents U.S., 18+. Ends [time zone] on [date]. Void where prohibited. Travel, parking, hotel not included. SPONSOR: U2
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.

Edited by lukylsp

Twitter too...I still can't go...? Good luck all!

If you're in the area, show up anyway. You can probably enter in as someone's plus one. People helped each other out when they did the LA thing at the Roxy ( I think?) a few years ago. Ya never know.

• Brilliant 1

4 hours ago, lynn_klein said:

What time did you win?  

This morning around 7:00 AM

5 hours ago, couch said:

Has anyone won by calling in yet?

I won this morning, they took all my information and said someone from promo department would get back to me sometime today. I havent heard anything yet..........

My husband got the call from Sirius a couple of hours ago with all of the info + was told to expect an email. He won on Friday.

What I'm trying to understand is how Sirius XM has been promoting this for days and days about this concert, saying June 4, as in TODAY is the last day to enter for a chance to win.  What they fail to mention is the cutoff time was 3:00am this morning???!!!   Really???  Who is the genius that decided on that timeframe.  Also Sirius, for future reference, you might want to mention a major stipulation like that in your commercials.  Its not that hard to accurately mention such a ridiculous cutoff time.  Looking forward to canceling my subscription.  

4 hours ago, Neo22 said:

What I'm trying to understand is how Sirius XM has been promoting this for days and days about this concert, saying June 4, as in TODAY is the last day to enter for a chance to win.  What they fail to mention is the cutoff time was 3:00am this morning???!!!   Really???  Who is the genius that decided on that timeframe.  Also Sirius, for future reference, you might want to mention a major stipulation like that in your commercials.  Its not that hard to accurately mention such a ridiculous cutoff time.  Looking forward to canceling my subscription.  

People managing the website are in Europe which I think confused things quite a bit. There are a number of contests going on Sirus XM as well as U2.com. Some still open...