Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, sm2112 said:

Anyone know when the U2.com winners are being announced? 

I received an email this evening asking me to accept or decline by 6 PM tomorrow so they could find another u2.com subscriber if I needed to decline. I hope it works out, and you are able to go too!!!!!!’

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, julibuli said:

I received an email this evening asking me to accept or decline by 6 PM tomorrow so they could find another u2.com subscriber if I needed to decline. I hope it works out, and you are able to go too!!!!!!’

Damn. That means the 25 were selected. 

If you need a plus one, I’m available lol

congrats! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to anyone who was selected from the U2 subscribers. :) I wasn't one of them. Ah well. 

They just played the song on Sirius XM and I tried calling but no luck. Wouldn't connect and then it said the line wasn't available so I figured they got their winner already. Seems like they play it twice a day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soph123 said:

Congrats to anyone who was selected from the U2 subscribers. :) I wasn't one of them. Ah well. 

They just played the song on Sirius XM and I tried calling but no luck. Wouldn't connect and then it said the line wasn't available so I figured they got their winner already. Seems like they play it twice a day...

Yeah, I have not gotten through even one time on that contest line yet.  Must be thousands calling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone needs a plus one: I'm off that day and can be there in less than an hour. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, soph123 said:

If anyone needs a plus one: I'm off that day and can be there in less than an hour. LOL

 

Edited by afg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, julibuli said:

I received an email this evening asking me to accept or decline by 6 PM tomorrow so they could find another u2.com subscriber if I needed to decline. I hope it works out, and you are able to go too!!!!!!’

:( And congrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yes if anyone needs a +1 it would be a great b'day gift :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday at 2:50 EST I couldn't get through when they played AOH, does that number ever ring?
This am at 8:53 I ran in during Wild Honey to pee and when I came out verse 1 of AOH was playing, are  you kidding me!  Didn't even bother trying to call

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...