U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, sm2112 said:

Anyone know when the U2.com winners are being announced? 

I received an email this evening asking me to accept or decline by 6 PM tomorrow so they could find another u2.com subscriber if I needed to decline. I hope it works out, and you are able to go too!!!!!!’

• Like 3
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My. Husband. Just. Called. In. And. Was. Caller. 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE’RE GOING TO THE APOLLO!!!! I can’t believe it - holy s*it we’re going.  Calling in works!! 

I got the golden ticket through the Sirius XM random drawing!!!  I'm still in total shock!!!  I must have re-read the email 100 times to make sure it was real.  I'm so glad they're opening it up to th

Hi everyone, I was caller 10 this morning!  I was home listening on the app on my phone.  As soon as I heard it started playing, I called.  The first time, after about 10 seconds of silence, I hung up

Posted Images

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, julibuli said:

I received an email this evening asking me to accept or decline by 6 PM tomorrow so they could find another u2.com subscriber if I needed to decline. I hope it works out, and you are able to go too!!!!!!’

Damn. That means the 25 were selected. 

If you need a plus one, I’m available lol

congrats! 

• Like 2
  • Subscriber

Congrats to anyone who was selected from the U2 subscribers. :) I wasn't one of them. Ah well. 

They just played the song on Sirius XM and I tried calling but no luck. Wouldn't connect and then it said the line wasn't available so I figured they got their winner already. Seems like they play it twice a day...

1 minute ago, soph123 said:

Congrats to anyone who was selected from the U2 subscribers. :) I wasn't one of them. Ah well. 

They just played the song on Sirius XM and I tried calling but no luck. Wouldn't connect and then it said the line wasn't available so I figured they got their winner already. Seems like they play it twice a day...

Yeah, I have not gotten through even one time on that contest line yet.  Must be thousands calling.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, soph123 said:

If anyone needs a plus one: I'm off that day and can be there in less than an hour. LOL

Edited by afg
  • Subscriber
8 hours ago, julibuli said:

:( And congrats

• Subscriber

Yesterday at 2:50 EST I couldn't get through when they played AOH, does that number ever ring?
This am at 8:53 I ran in during Wild Honey to pee and when I came out verse 1 of AOH was playing, are  you kidding me!  Didn't even bother trying to call