Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

14 hours ago, sm2112 said:

Anyone know when the U2.com winners are being announced? 

I received an email this evening asking me to accept or decline by 6 PM tomorrow so they could find another u2.com subscriber if I needed to decline. I hope it works out, and you are able to go too!!!!!!’

• Like 3

7 hours ago, julibuli said:

I received an email this evening asking me to accept or decline by 6 PM tomorrow so they could find another u2.com subscriber if I needed to decline. I hope it works out, and you are able to go too!!!!!!’

Damn. That means the 25 were selected. 

If you need a plus one, I’m available lol

congrats! 

• Like 2

Congrats to anyone who was selected from the U2 subscribers. :) I wasn't one of them. Ah well. 

They just played the song on Sirius XM and I tried calling but no luck. Wouldn't connect and then it said the line wasn't available so I figured they got their winner already. Seems like they play it twice a day...

1 minute ago, soph123 said:

Congrats to anyone who was selected from the U2 subscribers. :) I wasn't one of them. Ah well. 

They just played the song on Sirius XM and I tried calling but no luck. Wouldn't connect and then it said the line wasn't available so I figured they got their winner already. Seems like they play it twice a day...

Yeah, I have not gotten through even one time on that contest line yet.  Must be thousands calling.

• Like 1

If anyone needs a plus one: I'm off that day and can be there in less than an hour. LOL

14 minutes ago, soph123 said:

If anyone needs a plus one: I'm off that day and can be there in less than an hour. LOL

Edited by afg

8 hours ago, julibuli said:

:( And congrats

And yes if anyone needs a +1 it would be a great b'day gift :)

Yesterday at 2:50 EST I couldn't get through when they played AOH, does that number ever ring?
This am at 8:53 I ran in during Wild Honey to pee and when I came out verse 1 of AOH was playing, are  you kidding me!  Didn't even bother trying to call