Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

12 minutes ago, sms_10 said:

I’m beginning to think that I MAY not be getting a ticket. Lol. 

Maybe they offered to fans based on years as a paid member like pre-sale codes were given?!?? Unfortunately, I had let mine laps and forgot about it until I got the email about the tour. 

I am at a conference so wasn’t able to listen all morning but I did hear the song play at 12:05 CST but couldn’t get through. 

LOL, l've been a fan club member since 1986, but was not selected.  Oh well....  

I was a long time Propaganda subscriber, even have the issues and fan cds in storage

Back in the day via Propaganda I was able to get 2nd or 3rd tickets for Yankee stadium.  Now we wait months for 7" for a tour that is long over

For those keeping track AOH came on at 12:59pm est through the actual “why don’t you get the home radio” radio that Sirius recommended. 

6 minutes ago, angelofharlem4u2 said:

LOL, l've been a fan club member since 1986, but was not selected.  Oh well....  

With a profile name like "angelofharlemforu2" you should definitely be at the show! ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, skeegan68 said:

For those keeping track AOH came on at 12:59pm est through the actual “why don’t you get the home radio” radio that Sirius recommended. 

I caught it in the car and still couldn’t get through. Pretty sure that was the first time today? Just wondering if I can resume a normal heart rate/activity until evening. I know it’s pretty futile, but can't help trying.

1 hour ago, popfly said:

It's playing now on the app but of course with the delay there's no way.

I actually saw a tweet from someone earlier today that they called and won last night, and were using the app! He specifically said he was shocked, thinking he had no chance with the delay. But ... he was caller 10!

I've interacted with a few people on Twitter who received email confirmations last night of their Apollo ticket offers from the U2.com contest, and from people who were direct messaged on Twitter, then also received follow-up email confirmations. So I'm guessing that all ticket offers have already gone out for both the U2.com contest and the Twitter/FB contest. They have 24 hours to confirm if they can make it, so there *could* be some who can't make it and those offers will go to someone else, but I can't imagine anyone turning down the tickets! A girl can hope, but my hope is sadly fading. Still, fun to read the elated responses from real fans who have been selected!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, diblue said:

I caught it in the car and still couldn’t get through. Pretty sure that was the first time today? Just wondering if I can resume a normal heart rate/activity until evening. I know it’s pretty futile, but can't help trying.

Interesting. It just played at 1:46 CST through the app. So that's either the second time and that's it for the day, or it plays at different times in different time zones. I wonder if they're only doing the call-in contest for people streaming in EST?

They just played the song again at 1:44PM CST! Still didn’t get through too.