Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

32 minutes ago, DianeDella said:

I was just caller 3!!!  #farawaysoclose

I was #7 the other day, I was saying, “nooooooooooooo” when they hung up on me ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skeegan68 said:

I was #7 the other day, I was saying, “nooooooooooooo” when they hung up on me ?

50 minutes ago, DianeDella said:

I was just caller 3!!!  #farawaysoclose

Were you two using the app or car radio? Did it take a lot of tries? Does it actually ring before they answer? LOL. I wish you guys had one though! So close!

18 minutes ago, skeegan68 said:

Lol!

not nice! 7 is so close! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vtgirl77 said:

Angel of Harlem just played a few minutes ago. Anyone lucky enough to get through?  Just wondering if a human ever answers. Sometimes I get long silence, or a recorded voice that says the line isn't available.

When I've called I get it to usually ring several times but it just rings and rings and rings and eventually the line goes dead. Almost as if someone picked up the phone and hung it up quickly. I do also sometimes get the long silence, recorded voice, etc...

56 minutes ago, soph123 said:

Were you two using the app or car radio? Did it take a lot of tries? Does it actually ring before they answer? LOL. I wish you guys had one though! So close!

I was in car - it was well into the song when I called - it rang once - a lady said 3 and hung up!   I called back and kept getting a verizon recording 

• Like 2

Wow, good to hear some of you are actually getting through!

I'll try listening on the app after lunch, not giving up just yet

On 6/5/2018 at 8:22 PM, popfly said:

.. I was told by Sirius that if I wanted to win I should have bought a satellite radio receiver for my home. Oh...okay...let me get on that.

So I decided to take Sirius' advice. Rather than sit in my car for the entire day in 95 degree weather I opted to purchase a satellite radio receiver for my home. The satellite home receiver IS in sync with my car while the app is still is delayed by 2min 38 seconds. (see photo) Finally solved the lag issue.

Crossing my fingers that this works. I woke up round 6:20am MST today and looked at the receiver and they literally were playing AOH at that exact moment. (That really is the story of my life...just missing the moment by seconds to minutes) I tried calling in several times but didn't get through. I was told at the store that I have 2 weeks to return it if it doesn't work out. ;)

20180606_191816_001_1528334359261.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1