Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

25 minutes ago, popfly said:

A couple of the times listed on my call log are from when I had heard it and called are a bit different than what you have.

Mon 6/4 - I can tell you that on Monday they played it at 4:48am (on the app) MST. So 6:48am EST.  I had been listening all through the night and didn't sleep and just as I was about to go to bed it came on the app.

Tue 6/5  - They definitely played it at 3:58pm MST on the app. (5:58pm EST) because I walked out of the grocery store angry that I hadn't gotten back in my car quick enough to have called when it first came on the radio. So did they play it 3 times also on Tuesday or is the time zone just off on what you have listed?

Did anyone else hear the song about 12 mins ago? (7:12pm CST) I called and the phone rang each time and I got the recording that the contest line was unavailable. 

25 minutes ago, skeegan68 said:

Thanks @popfly I’ll fix it. It was hard to figure out ?

@sms_10 I’m 99.99% sure it didn’t play then. I’ve been listening all day. 

Ok that makes me feel better I guess. I’m listening on the app and haven’t refreshed in a while. I was beginning to think the contest was over. 

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, sm2112 said:

:( And congrats

Thank you. I am so thankful and hope it can be mixlr'd for everyone without a ticket. I've been blessed to hear so many shows that way. I never, ever, ever win anything and as a super longtime fan (I know--we all are! But at least you know this free ticket went to one!) this is the best thing I could possibly ever win. I will take you all in spirit. Just like I hope all you Dublin-goers take me later this year!

• Like 2

They just played it at 06:55a eastern, couldn’t get through :(

AOH PLAY TIMES (Eastern, approx)

FRI 6/1.     09:02p

SAT 6/2.    10:17a,       07:23p

SUN 6/3.    08:00a,    03:50p

MON 6/4.    06:48a,   02:52p

TUE 6/5.      08:55a,   02:52p,    05:58p

WED 6/6.    12:59p,     02:39p,   05:25p

THU 6/7.      08:30a,    04:03p   ***missing?

FRI 6/8.        06:55a

They just played it again. Was listening through the app. Rang a lot of times, but I didn't get through. Anyone else have any luck?

1 hour ago, soph123 said:

They just played it again. Was listening through the app. Rang a lot of times, but I didn't get through. Anyone else have any luck?

OMG...can I catch a break??? I woke up at exactly 5am MST to start listening again. 5 minutes AFTER they played it. ??

My U2 luck is horrible!!!!

On the first day I was caller number 3. That is as close as I have gotten. :(

• Like 1

If I could, you know I would...

Give you all tickets to the Apollo show! Really, I would. :) 
But in the meantime, I sure am enjoying the U2 station on SiriusXM. I thought I knew everything - every song by U2 anyway - but apparently not. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone, I was caller 10 this morning!  I was home listening on the app on my phone.  As soon as I heard it started playing, I called.  The first time, after about 10 seconds of silence, I hung up.  Then the second time silence for a few seconds, then started ringing... Then a woman said - Hi - you are caller number 10!  That's when I almost fainted...  So for everyone listening on the app, you most definitely can win!!  

Good luck!!  :)

Edited by eileen
  • Like 9