Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

14 minutes ago, eileen said:

Hi everyone, I was caller 10 this morning!  I was home listening on the app on my phone.  As soon as I heard it started playing, I called.  The first time, after about 10 seconds of silence, I hung up.  Then the second time silence for a few seconds, then started ringing... Then a woman said - Hi - you are caller number 10!  That's when I almost fainted...  So for everyone listening on the app, you most definitely can win!!  

Good luck!!  :)

Congrats! Eileen! That's awesome. :) Thanks for letting us know of the experience too! I'm sure you're going to have an amazing time! :)

• Like 1

I got up to listen at 7 thinking they wouldn't play it before that. ?

Guess I don't have to listen religiously till later today

5 minutes ago, soph123 said:

Congrats! Eileen! That's awesome. :) Thanks for letting us know of the experience too! I'm sure you're going to have an amazing time! :)

Thanks so much!   I still cannot believe it!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eileen said:

Thanks so much!   I still cannot believe it!!

I can imagine! :) Well if you end up without a plus one you know a bunch of people that would be more than happy to accompany you. LOL! Seriously though, enjoy!

• Like 1

Has anyone heard a reply from U2.com regarding their offer to win tickets to the bands performance this Monday June 11, in NYC? I was wondering if anyone was chosen and got an email stating they had won tickets.

1 hour ago, eileen said:

Hi everyone, I was caller 10 this morning!  I was home listening on the app on my phone.  As soon as I heard it started playing, I called.  The first time, after about 10 seconds of silence, I hung up.  Then the second time silence for a few seconds, then started ringing... Then a woman said - Hi - you are caller number 10!  That's when I almost fainted...  So for everyone listening on the app, you most definitely can win!!  

Congrats!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eileen said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's amazing!! You will have a fantastic evening with the boys I'm sure. :)

If you really cannot find someone who wants to go with you (LOL) I would happily pay you $1,000 to be your date for the evening!! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BVB65 said:

Has anyone heard a reply from U2.com regarding their offer to win tickets to the bands performance this Monday June 11, in NYC? I was wondering if anyone was chosen and got an email stating they had won tickets.

I received an email asking me to accept or decline earlier this week. I accepted (after a full on freak out in my living room).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, julibuli said:

I received an email asking me to accept or decline earlier this week. I accepted (after a full on freak out in my living room).

Good for you. I hope you enjoy the show.

• Like 1

I shall not give up hope! ???

congrats to winners, good luck to the rest of us!

Sue

• Like 2