Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

I don't think they are going to play it again, have they played it after 10pm EST even once during the contest?

1 hour ago, lynn_klein said:

I don't think they are going to play it again, have they played it after 10pm EST even once during the contest?

Not while I’ve been listening. The latest was 8pm CST. But I can’t turn it off. Mainly because I enjoy singing along. ?

Can't believe they just played the promo again, 10 minutes before it ends

I admire eveyone's tenacity.  I'd be doing the same if I could fly to New York last minute.  I hope you all somehow win.

I listed till 1am EST but then adulating took over, realized my kids had a 5 hour sleep head start on me and we have U2 tonight.  
Going to need a nap to get through the day

Congrats to all who won, enjoy the show!

19 hours ago, lukylsp said:

I thought someone said 6/08 (so today) would be the last day of the call-in contest. I could be wrong - someone correct me if I am.

Lukylsp...PM me your real name and I’ll find u on FB and add you to the group....it was hard to find, (maybe cuz it’s listed as a secret group??) someone had to send me the link

11 minutes ago, cmripa said:

Lukylsp...PM me your real name and I’ll find u on FB and add you to the group....it was hard to find, (maybe cuz it’s listed as a secret group??) someone had to send me the link

Oh no worries - my email isn’t searchable on Facebook and my name probably has a ton of search results. I tried looking for the group on FB but nothing came up so I assumed it was a secret/hidden group. 

So that's it, all contests over?  Any other ideas on scoring tickets to this gig?  Even just a single?  

On 6/9/2018 at 2:14 PM, rvh95 said:

So that's it, all contests over?  Any other ideas on scoring tickets to this gig?  Even just a single?  

?Seems that way. I'll throw it out there to the world and TPTB that I'm just minutes away from the Apollo and can go on a moment's notice should an opening arise. (As is everyone reading this!)

Edited by donna_mc
  • Upvote 1