U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

• Subscriber

I hope everyone has a great show.  I hope those who are going to go stand and wait in case they can find some tickets do find them and they're up front.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My. Husband. Just. Called. In. And. Was. Caller. 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE’RE GOING TO THE APOLLO!!!! I can’t believe it - holy s*it we’re going.  Calling in works!! 

I got the golden ticket through the Sirius XM random drawing!!!  I'm still in total shock!!!  I must have re-read the email 100 times to make sure it was real.  I'm so glad they're opening it up to th

Hi everyone, I was caller 10 this morning!  I was home listening on the app on my phone.  As soon as I heard it started playing, I called.  The first time, after about 10 seconds of silence, I hung up

Posted Images

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, soph123 said:

Anyone know what time is the actual show? 8pm? 

And they are airing it on Sirius XM on Wednesday not live at all today, correct?

It appears they are indeed airing it on Wednesday, June 13, at 5:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time to 6:00 PM EDT. Only an hour...but at least now I know when I need to have the volume turned up. :u2-1383:

• Subscriber
Just now, badsilver said:

All the lucky people who get to go have fun....we will be here living vicariously...

Me too! I’m on vacation but would have ditched my family and flew to NYC in a heartbeat if I had won! ?