U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My. Husband. Just. Called. In. And. Was. Caller. 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE’RE GOING TO THE APOLLO!!!! I can’t believe it - holy s*it we’re going.  Calling in works!! 

I got the golden ticket through the Sirius XM random drawing!!!  I'm still in total shock!!!  I must have re-read the email 100 times to make sure it was real.  I'm so glad they're opening it up to th

Hi everyone, I was caller 10 this morning!  I was home listening on the app on my phone.  As soon as I heard it started playing, I called.  The first time, after about 10 seconds of silence, I hung up

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I have an itinerary for them:

Sunday in the AM - Take in church services at Shiloh Baptist Church
Brunch at Angel of Harlem Restaurant
Soundcheck at the Apollo
Dinner at Sylvia's

Monday in the AM - Visit the Schomburg Center
Review the Works Progress Administration's Federal Art Project at Harlem Hospital
Lunch at the Red Rooster
Another soundcheck before the show
Start the R&R show - with SOUL!    :)

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
On 5/23/2018 at 9:38 AM, soey said:

is there a free subscription? (Or any Mixlers, maybe?)

Anyway, I really really hope that someone will tape it - maybe U2 or Sirius stream it later for free...here's hope, still...

You could look into the SiriusXM free trial; not sure if it would include channel 30 (which is what the U2 Experience will be on) but I'm assuming so.  I was just offered a free 2-month trial for taking my car in for service (the car has SiriusXM capability) so I got lucky as I didnt really want to pay for a subscription! 

Its pretty much a given that some fans will record it and post it online.  Suggest checking other U2 fan websites too. 

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
23 hours ago, zoomcat said:

You could look into the SiriusXM free trial; not sure if it would include channel 30 (which is what the U2 Experience will be on) but I'm assuming so.  I was just offered a free 2-month trial for taking my car in for service (the car has SiriusXM capability) so I got lucky as I didnt really want to pay for a subscription! 

Its pretty much a given that some fans will record it and post it online.  Suggest checking other U2 fan websites too. 

Thank you!!

2 hours ago, lukylsp said:

The U2 Experience, the limited run all U2 channel, just started a few minutes ago on Sirius (and I believe there is a free trial right now for all those who don't subscribe). Try listening here: https://player.siriusxm.com/home/foryou (hit "watch and listen")

listening now.  Awesome.  Did anyone catch that phone number to call to win tickets?

• Subscriber

I've been listening to Channel 30 on SiriusXM all day at work and it's fantastic!!!! U2 really needs a dedicated channel on SiriusXM like Pearl Jam/Grateful Dead/Bruce Springsteen etc....

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, afg said:

listening now.  Awesome.  Did anyone catch that phone number to call to win tickets?

No, the message went by too quickly.  I hung out in my car for another hour but they didn't repeat it during that time.

1 hour ago, lynn_klein said:

No, the message went by too quickly.  I hung out in my car for another hour but they didn't repeat it during that time.

Yeah it was quick.  Anyone else?