U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

• Subscriber

I rather win thru U2.com than SiriusXM.  If I don't win I will be at Apollo if someone has a spare or they have extras right before show time.  U2.com will have the best seat location for sure the front row, & second row. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My. Husband. Just. Called. In. And. Was. Caller. 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE’RE GOING TO THE APOLLO!!!! I can’t believe it - holy s*it we’re going.  Calling in works!! 

I got the golden ticket through the Sirius XM random drawing!!!  I'm still in total shock!!!  I must have re-read the email 100 times to make sure it was real.  I'm so glad they're opening it up to th

Hi everyone, I was caller 10 this morning!  I was home listening on the app on my phone.  As soon as I heard it started playing, I called.  The first time, after about 10 seconds of silence, I hung up

Posted Images

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Super_Fan said:

I rather win thru U2.com than SiriusXM.  If I don't win I will be at Apollo if someone has a spare or they have extras right before show time.  U2.com will have the best seat location for sure the front row, & second row. 

Nope, the grand prize winner from Sirius will have the front row.  Sirius will have the first few rows given they are covering the costs.s

Was the same way for the Springsteen show

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, lukylsp said:

My. Husband. Just. Called. In. And. Was. Caller. 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE’RE GOING TO THE APOLLO!!!!

I can’t believe it - holy s*it we’re going. 

Calling in works!! 

Congrats!!!!!

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, afg said:

In a 1,500 seat theater there is no bad seat

Yes, I can confirm that - as I said earlier in the thread, I got to see The Police on their reunion tour when they played at the Apollo.

All the seats are good.

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
12 hours ago, donna_mc said:

Congrats!!! Was he listening in the car or through the app?

Through the app at home. 

Tip: he auto dialed on his cell and that kept crapping out. When he physically re-dialed the number he got through. I hope some other Zootopians win as well!

• Like 2