There are loads of companies seeling U2 tickets online

Bonohood

http://www.double8tickets.com/order.php?id=2984

Here is their explanation for selling tickets above face value-

Please note: All tickets purchased from double8tickets.com are sold ABOVE face value. This is because we are a broker who deals in Sold-Out events and / orPremium seated tickets i.e. Front Row Tickets, First 10 Row Tickets, Block "A" Tickets, Block "B" Tickets, VIP Block Tickets (These aresold as ticket only; No T-Shirt, programme or goodie bag!!), Tickets next to VIP Blocks, Front Standing Tickets, Golden Circle Tickets etc.....

Tickets for this event approx face value: £130/£90/£60

They are based in London at 88 Charing Cross Road, to be more precise.

• Subscriber

I wasn't able to get tickets for the Wembley date but I would never pay tons of extra ££££ and get a ticket from a scalper or ticket broker. I will bereally sad to miss the show but I will never pay a lot more to those people.

Bonohood wrote:

It would be great if all U2 fans felt or did same! Then there would be no market for legalised scalpers!

This topic is not about encouraging anyone to buy overpriced tickets.

Forget U2 fans. If the all the people in the world could agree on the color of S#$T we would all be much happier. LOL

Aftermarket ticket vendors are the scum of society. I rank them right up there with morticians, lawyers and bill collectors. What pisses me off is they chargehuge prices before the tickets have even been made availible. They are saying these tickets will be at this level of demand and are therfore worth this much.Before the demand has even been created.

SCUMBAGS.