Jump to content

What concert are you seeing next?


dmway
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

I'm ecstatic to add Dawes to my list of upcoming shows.  They announced a new headlining tour and it's another two full sets tour.  They are currently touring and opening for ELO.  I'd love to see that show but it's not possible.

I also think I'm going to brave the crowd and go see Diplo this coming Friday.  It's a free show in Milwaukee to celebrate a new stage on the Summerfest grounds.  It's free and I can walk to it.  Summerfest starts in six days.  I got a bunch of free passes for the run of the festival.  I'll be seeing someone every night from June 27-July 8.  Go to Summerfest.com and you'll see why I'm so excited. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

Rockinngrohling!

what a band! I’m buzzing!

60622B85-9F88-4413-94EE-F5E39BC78495.jpeg

What a show! Knocked it out of the park as always. Managed to convert my friend who accompanied me into a fan of both Wolf Alice and Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes who both smashed their support sots (though I think Frank's performance was better received by the audience than Wolf Alice).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
On 6/21/2018 at 3:01 PM, doctornickriviera said:

Thanks mate. I’m going on Saturday, dashing back  to Cardiff and seeing Ed Sheeran on Sunday

Now envy turned to jealousy.  I'm kidding.  Snow Patrol is opening for Ed Sheeran in America..  That presents another quandary.  Do I wait and hope Snow Patrol tours solo?  If they do tour solo, they'll most likely come to Chicago.  I can get a single seat for Ed Sheeran/Snow Patrol and be close to the stage at Soldier Field.  It's in October which means one could be in shorts and a tshirt or a parka. It's a very iffy time for an outdoor concert where I live.  I love Ed Sheeran.  I'd be going for Snow Patrol.  I hope they also do a solo tour in America.  I saw a couple gigs that looked like they might be solo shows but am not sure.   Who opened for Ed Sheeran in Cardiff?  I reckon it is/was not Snow Patrol.  Most friends have one Snow Patrol cd.  "Yup..Eyes Open and you only listened to Chasing Cars?".  They then ask, "Is that their one hit?".  My next concert is Jethro Tull opening night of Summerfest-this coming Wednesday.

Edited by Manohlive
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

Next up for me is Queens of the Stone Age & Friends at Finsbury Park in London this Saturday - all day festival-type event. Other acts playing include Iggy Pop, The Hives, Run the Jewels and Black Honey (who back in Brighton where I live are local heroes)!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
Just now, peterferris8 said:

Next up for me is Queens of the Stone Age & Friends at Finsbury Park in London this Saturday - all day festival-type event. Other acts playing include Iggy Pop, The Hives, Run the Jewels and Black Honey (who back in Brighton where I live are local heroes)!

Envy has turned to jealousy yet again.  j/k but not really?  haha   That sounds awesome.  I'd love to see Queens of the Stone Age.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
Just now, Manohlive said:

Envy has turned to jealousy yet again.  j/k but not really?  haha   That sounds awesome.  I'd love to see Queens of the Stone Age.

This'll be the 4th time I've seen them. #1: Wembley Arena in London in November 2013 on the Like Clockwork tour, #2: secret set at Reading Festival last August, popped up on the day Villains came out, #3: Wembley Arena again last November, on my 22nd birthday! Amazing live band, always a real party watching them play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
8 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

This'll be the 4th time I've seen them. #1: Wembley Arena in London in November 2013 on the Like Clockwork tour, #2: secret set at Reading Festival last August, popped up on the day Villains came out, #3: Wembley Arena again last November, on my 22nd birthday! Amazing live band, always a real party watching them play.

Fine.  I'm not kidding.  I'm jealous!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...