• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A friend posted this on FB.     

😁🧛‍♂️🦇⚰️🌙😁

The U2 I&SD tour...... combined songs from their upcoming Songs of Isolation and Songs of Social Distance Albums.......

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Deacon Blue are outstanding.

"Raintown," is a very special album.

My next and last concert of the year/decade is Southside Johnny and the Asbury Dukes on NYE in Redbank, NJ. The last time I went out on NYE that I can remember was 89-> 90. I may have gone out the following year as well but I couldn't swear to it. So, yeah.

• Haha 1
  • Subscriber

I saw the Nutcracker at our performing arts center earlier this evening.  Love going to the ballet.  Love large procuctions.  I wanted to just shut my eyes and listen to Tchaikovsky being played live by an orchestra.  The music to the dance of the king and snow queen is one of my favoirte moments in classical music, which is saying a lot.  That appregiated harp and then the strings, the dramatic build up and woodwinds and brass. YOW   

It is so cute to see all the little girls in their new pretty dresses worn the first time just for that show.  Adorable.  

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
On 12/11/2019 at 9:29 PM, dmway said:

you would like to see The Fixx yourself,

sad to say they played One Thing Leads way too much on radio by me.  I was sick of them before they even had a chance.  I feel like I missed out.  There was no avoiding that song all day and night.   I did always watch the video on MTV.  I tried with Red Skies but was burnt out.   It is what it is.  I hope you had fun. Thank you for imforming me.  That's how I've learned/gone to a few shows now   I'm always appreciative when anyone tells me of a good show.  cheers! 

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
On 12/21/2019 at 4:35 AM, Manohlive said:

sad to say they played One Thing Leads way too much on radio by me.  I was sick of them before they even had a chance.  I feel like I missed out.  There was no avoiding that song all day and night.   I did always watch the video on MTV.  I tried with Red Skies but was burnt out.   It is what it is.  I hope you had fun. Thank you for imforming me.  That's how I've learned/gone to a few shows now   I'm always appreciative when anyone tells me of a good show.  cheers! 

No problem. 😎 You should still see them live, despite your quasi-phobia of OTLTA. They are phenomenal live - AND, if you are close enough, Jamie West-Oram will jam right in front of you!

794022AC-ADFC-42E0-AC9D-97DCABA34684.jpeg

Edited by dmway
  • Subscriber

Back on topic...

My next show is tomorrow night, the excellent Philadelphia-based Led Zeppelin tribute band, “Get The Led Out”. They are phenomenal! 😎

They go more for recreating the music exactly rather that going for the exact look of the band on-stage. Thus, there will be five guys playing at any given time, but all of the overdubs that Jimmy played on the albums are played live during the show 🎸.

A great evening of music coming!

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 12/26/2019 at 2:00 PM, dmway said:

Back on topic...

My next show is tomorrow night, the excellent Philadelphia-based Led Zeppelin tribute band, “Get The Led Out”. They are phenomenal! 😎

They go more for recreating the music exactly rather that going for the exact look of the band on-stage. Thus, there will be five guys playing at any given time, but all of the overdubs that Jimmy played on the albums are played live during the show 🎸.

A great evening of music coming!

...and they were excellent yet again! 😎 They were at Penn’s Peak in Jim Thorpe, PA, the place they played their very first show 15 years ago; they have now played 35 shows at that venue.

Some photos from the show:

BEB54A23-A908-4362-8222-4B89D55B745B.jpeg

69180A2C-EFD0-4893-927F-C39D26661D7F.jpeg

14271567-FCF2-42FF-9F76-6C5B354F23AD.jpeg

9ED46CE4-8115-46DB-A3BA-D799C7AB4DAC.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 1/9/2020 at 5:07 AM, mariated said:

In June Paul MaCartney in Naples .

May I ask where he is playing in Naples?  I looked on TM but it's not listed.  Naples is one of my favoirte cities.