What concert are you seeing next?

dmway

• Subscriber

My next concert is Inhaler in Chicago on May 9.  I'm thinking there is a large chance it will not happen.  My ticket is bought so I'll go when it does.  Respect to Inhaler but it's gonna hurt even more if The Head and the Heart, which is a couple weeks later in Ann Arbor has to be halted. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

My next concert is Inhaler in Chicago on May 9.  I'm thinking there is a large chance it will not happen.  My ticket is bought so I'll go when it does.  Respect to Inhaler but it's gonna hurt even more if The Head and the Heart, which is a couple weeks later in Ann Arbor has to be halted. 

Are you worried about the coronavirus stopping the concerts?

• Subscriber

Haven't checked in on here much but been to a few amazing gigs in the last few weeks. 

Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes at Alexandra Palace London, 15 February. Awesome with an insane selection of material from across their three albums. Frank was born in a town quite close to my birthplace as it happens!

86694577_3068066736561643_289039487860736000_o.jpg

• Subscriber

Editors at Wembley Arena, 28 February, playing a greatest hits setlist. I'd seen them 7 times before but this one was far and out one of the best gigs I've ever been to. They played so many songs I thought I'd never get to hear live, and did it so well. The opening four songs in particular were clearly targeted straight at the part of the brain that handles nostalgia, and they played a great mix of old & new songs. Man, I love this band so much. image.png.3e695b265eebfa6758eb5a5d766428c5.png

• Subscriber

From earlier this week, Frank Turner playing a solo show at the Brighton Dome, 4 March. Been a while since I last saw Frank, having seen a mix of full band and solo acoustic shows. It's always nice when a major artist plays 10 minutes on foot from where you live. He went with a chronological set, with two songs from each album, which was really cool because it felt like you went on a real journey. A real showman as well, who always gives it everything. 

20200304_212450.jpg

• Like 1