Jump to content
dmway

What concert are you seeing next?

Recommended Posts

Him and his pedals and guitar only. He’s v good at what he does and it’s very clever.

but after about 4 insipid mid gig ballads I was losing the will to live.

i’m sure He’s really James Blunt who has secretly died his hair ginger to relaunch his career........

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, doctornickriviera said:

Him and his pedals and guitar only. He’s v good at what he does and it’s very clever.

but after about 4 insipid mid gig ballads I was losing the will to live.

i’m sure He’s really James Blunt who has secretly died his hair ginger to relaunch his career........

 

I saw him do that live.  I'd imagine it's much better in a smaller venue as the show I saw was.  (on TV)   This was in a stadium?   I could see how that would not work so well.  Sorry you were disappointed.  Did your daughter like it?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daughter really enjoyed which is all that matters.

i can quite happily listen to his stuff in the background. On stage he’s a really nice guy and interacts with the crowd really well. But as i’m Someone who liked to sing themselves hoarse to banging rock tunes, it wasn’t really my bag!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

i’m sure He’s really James Blunt who has secretly died his hair ginger to relaunch his career........

??? 

I'm not really a fan of Sheeran. Partly because of the music, and partly because me being ginger draws some seriously inaccurate comparisons...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to a belated ticket dump, I am seeing a band called

 

U2

 

tonight! B)

 

  • Brilliant 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dmway said:

Thanks to a belated ticket dump, I am seeing a band called

 

U2

 

tonight! B)

 

Just in the door from that show. 

Newark next on Friday.

 

U2_180626203924.jpg

Edited by CorkVegan
Photo fixing.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CorkVegan said:

Just in the door from that show. 

Newark next on Friday.

 

U2_180626203924.jpg

 

...and I'll be joining you because my next concert is in (now) two days, and it's...

U2

again! B)

(Are you in GA or in a seat?)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dmway said:

 

...and I'll be joining you because my next concert is in (now) two days, and it's...

U2

again! B)

(Are you in GA or in a seat?)

 

I'm in a seat one row up from the e stage. My buddy somehow got GA when tickets originally went on sale so he'll be prowling the floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CorkVegan said:

I'm in a seat one row up from the e stage. My buddy somehow got GA when tickets originally went on sale so he'll be prowling the floor.

I’ll wave to you - I plan on being easy to spot (consult the Philadelphia live thread for context) ?

If the barricage is 12 o’clock on the e-stage, at what position will you be?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.