Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dmway

What concert are you seeing next?

Was supposed to play a gig in Worthing next month, and also to see Black Peaks and Elbow in Brighton too. Both the latter now postponed and while I haven't had any confirmation regarding the former it's safe to assume it isn't going ahead. 

So what concert am I going to next? I don't know!

The U2 I&SD tour......

combined songs from their upcoming Songs of Isolation and Songs of Social Distance Albums.......

We were supposed to leave on Friday for Las Vegas to see David Lee Roth at the House of Blues. Instead we'll be scrounging for toiler paper. 

Amazing how things can turn so quickly.

😟

Next scheduled show is Roger Waters in August, which hopefully will go on as scheduled.

Stay safe everyone.

On 3/25/2020 at 6:32 AM, doctornickriviera said:

The U2 I&SD tour......

combined songs from their upcoming Songs of Isolation and Songs of Social Distance Albums.......

Live on tour...via the Internet from Bono’s living room. Full band performance with the players always a minimum of 2 meters apart...in full Personal Protective Equipment (a la, Adam during PopMart). (Larry is going to love playing the drums that way.)

It will be awesome, or at least interesting..,

Just now, dmway said:

Live on tour...via the Internet from Bono’s living room. Full band performance with the players always a minimum of 2 meters apart...in full Personal Protective Equipment (a la, Adam during PopMart). (Larry is going to love playing the drums that way.)

It will be awesome, or at least interesting..,

But can they fit a giant lemon into Bono’s living room for the full Pop Mart experience? 😀

A friend posted this on FB. 

4CB486B6-5BE0-4E31-ACAF-17632D030DBB.jpeg

11 hours ago, mich40 said:

A friend posted this on FB. 

4CB486B6-5BE0-4E31-ACAF-17632D030DBB.jpeg

Sh*t - he paid $50.50 for that ticket too!

Tell him I can give him a better deal - he can have the exact same benefit from me by sending me merely $20 (cash only); this special sale price only good until real concerts resume.

This offer is open to everyone - get the best tickets today! 👍

1 hour ago, dmway said:

Sh*t - he paid $50.50 for that ticket too!

Tell him I can give him a better deal - he can have the exact same benefit from me by sending me merely $20 (cash only); this special sale price only good until real concerts resume.

This offer is open to everyone - get the best tickets today! 👍

Apparently they’re selling for $500 on keepmein.....  

On 2/18/2020 at 10:29 PM, dmway said:

Just in case you missed this, there may not be an album/tour cycle this year after all:

https://www.app.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/02/12/bruce-springsteen-and-e-street-band-no-tour-2020/4740249002/

Sorry to be the bearer of potentially bad news, but it's better to know sooner rather than later if this article is correct.

...and there is more news from Bruce:

https://www.app.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/03/27/bruce-springsteen-coronavirus-outbreak-stay-safe-around-world/2926112001/

Roger Waters Tour postponed until 2021.

😟