What concert are you seeing next?

dmway

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, Grounded_Pics said:

Maybe OMD in ATL. Their 40th anniversary tour. For sure Inhaler in March. Thinking we're a couple of years away from another U2 show, but holding out for an Achtung Baby/Zoo TV revival.

Ohhh….I didn’t know OMD were coming to Atlanta. I need to check that out…

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

My concert schedule is filling up a little bit more now!

I’ll be seeing Jason Bonham’s “Led Zeppelin Evening” in mid-November - and, in October, I am now seeing the joint tour by The English Beat and The Fixx! 😎

I really only know “Save It For Later” from The Beat (as they are called in their native England); however, I have always loved The Fixx, and I never miss them live if I can see them. So, I’m going. 😊

That’s 2 concerts in September, one in October, 2 in November, and one in December for the remainder of 2021 - not bad… It’s just nice to see any shows again.

• Brilliant 1

• Subscriber

My next one is in a few days! Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls at Concorde 2 in Brighton. He was the last major artist I saw before lockdown (at the Brighton Dome) and now he's the first one I'm seeing after lockdown! 

Also spontaneously found myself seeing Jamie Lenman play an acoustic show at Chalk in Brighton last weekend. Great show! 

Currently lined up in the near future I have Elbow at the Brighton Centre, Biffy Clyro at the Kentish Town Forum in London, Rolo Tomassi at Chalk, Kid Kapichi at Patterns in Brighton, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes at Brixton Academy, Gojira at Alexandra Palace, Royal Blood at The O2, Everything Everything at the Brighton Dome, and Foals at the London Olympia. More will inevitably join the list...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

…and I’m (hopefully) going to another show now! 😎

Delta variant remaining relatively at bay, I will now be going to see Stone Temple Pilots in November at a venue I really like: Penn’s Peak in Jim Thorpe, PA! 👍 

Let’s hope these show can happen as scheduled! 🤞

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I turned down free tickets to the Hall and Oates concert here tonight. Our Delta cases are rising.  I had a 4th row center seat to Twenty One Pilots on September 4 for Summerfest, which is a major music festival in my city.  I doubt I'm going to Summerfest at all, even though it's vaccinated or proof or very recent negative test for entry. 😢

I'm skipping all of it so I can go see Dawes in Grand Rapids September 25 and Indianapolis on Septermber 28.  I can't chance being sick for those shows.  Grand Rapids is the final night of An Evening With Dawes.  It's gonna be a special show for them and us.  

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)
On 7/18/2021 at 3:38 AM, dmway said:

It’s just nice to see any shows again.

Cheers to that!   Here's hoping.  I'm glad you are gonna see The Fixx again.  I know you love them.

Edited by Manohlive

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, doctornickriviera said:

Biffy F****n’ Clyro in Cardiff in a few weeks. ‘Mon the biff

Mon the Biff! Seeing them at the Forum in Kentish Town in 2 months, been 5 years since I last saw them. Very hyped.

Oh, and make sure you get there early for Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes!

Edited by peterferris8
  • Like 1

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, doctornickriviera said:

Not ABBA you know it’s going to be many hundreds of pounds a ticket…..

And from what I read, holograms (maybe?).  I only saw a small blurb about it.