What concert are you seeing next?

dmway

• Subscriber
On 7/18/2021 at 4:38 AM, dmway said:

My concert schedule is filling up a little bit more now!

I’ll be seeing Jason Bonham’s “Led Zeppelin Evening” in mid-November…

…and this show has just happened - it was awesome as usual! 😎🤘🎸

Jason Bonham’s sister lives in Bethlehem, PA - so, he always plays a show here near Thanksgiving. This is the first show where his appearance wasn’t the weekend immediately before/after the day itself. The only November he didn’t play here was last year - from 2016 onward, he has been here every year. I’m already looking forward to next year!

• Subscriber
On 11/7/2021 at 2:17 AM, dmway said:

…and this STP show is happening tonight! 😎 I just looked that the setlist they have been playing at the earlier shows on this tour, and it is awesome! 🤘

Also, I now have two more shows next summer! 😄 In June, I will be seeing Kraftwerk on their “3-D” tour; in August, I will be seeing Peter Hook & The Light doing their Joy Division show (I haven’t seen this one before, so I’m really looking forward to it) - both of these shows are in Philadelphia.

Live music! 😃

Here’s a shot from the STP show:

E5D3950F-6BE2-46AE-A33F-1A3550748F5D.jpeg

• Like 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, dmway said:

…and this show has just happened - it was awesome as usual! 😎🤘🎸

Jason Bonham’s sister lives in Bethlehem, PA - so, he always plays a show here near Thanksgiving. This is the first show where his appearance wasn’t the weekend immediately before/after the day itself. The only November he didn’t play here was last year - from 2016 onward, he has been here every year. I’m already looking forward to next year!

…and a shot from JBLZE:

5FA02AAF-FFD0-4E52-B24D-D99953D45B7B.jpeg

• Like 1

• Subscriber

I saw Dawes,  one of my other favorite bands, in Grand Rapids, MI, a couple weeks ago.  Weird show all around.  Nobody showed up early for GA, save for me and a few others.  There was just one chair and a microphone for the final Evening With Dawes show? (Two full sets full band no opener no encore crap just two straight sets)  The band got covid. Taylor, the lead singer, tested negative right before the show, came out and played solo on a Martin.  It was great but not a final Evening With Dawes. NOT what I expected after waiting two years with no shows.  I need my bass and drums!  Lol  They're still touring but it's back to an opening act and essentially one extended set list.  I got spoiled. 

I see them again three weeks from yesterday in Chicago and then the next night here in Milwaukee

• Subscriber
On 11/14/2021 at 4:46 PM, Manohlive said:

I saw Dawes,  one of my other favorite bands, in Grand Rapids, MI, a couple weeks ago.  Weird show all around.  Nobody showed up early for GA, save for me and a few others.  There was just one chair and a microphone for the final Evening With Dawes show? (Two full sets full band no opener no encore crap just two straight sets)  The band got covid. Taylor, the lead singer, tested negative right before the show, came out and played solo on a Martin.  It was great but not a final Evening With Dawes. NOT what I expected after waiting two years with no shows.  I need my bass and drums!  Lol  They're still touring but it's back to an opening act and essentially one extended set list.  I got spoiled. 

I see them again three weeks from yesterday in Chicago and then the next night here in Milwaukee

Good luck with a show with the full band. 🍀

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Well, today (actually, now, yesterday) was a very musical day!

I saw one of my favorite Genesis tribute band for the first time in two years (The Genesis Show) - they were outstanding yet again! I never miss them when they come around. 
By sheer coincidence, starting with this show, every show I am seeing for the remainder of the calendar year (that’s 4, including last night’s show, and this number could grow to 5) is either a Genesis tribute band or Genesis themselves! 😄 One of the things I really enjoy about The Genesis Show is that they have an authentic light show, very reminiscent of the lights Genesis once had back in the day. Here is a sample below; I’m seeing them again on the day after Christmas.

AND, I was able to get a good seat today for the Tears For Fears show in Holmdel, NJ in late June next year! My shows are starting to line up like they do in a normal year - I have tickets for 7 shows for 2022 already! 😎

16471CBE-CD45-4930-9C85-7ED8CA722931.jpeg

• Subscriber

They're a way off but -

Glass Animals, Rage against the machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and The Killers in 2022

Possibly Dermot Kennedy - he's touring with Shawn Mendez in the US. I do like Shawn Mendez but I'm not exactly his target audience. I have to decide if I want to go and it would really be solely to see the opening act.

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, Shannon387 said:

They're a way off but -

Glass Animals, Rage against the machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and The Killers in 2022

Possibly Dermot Kennedy - he's touring with Shawn Mendez in the US. I do like Shawn Mendez but I'm not exactly his target audience. I have to decide if I want to go and it would really be solely to see the opening act.

I'll be seeing the Chilis next year too in London - saw them nearly 10 years ago and very excited now that Frusciante's back in the fold!

• Like 2