What concert are you seeing next?

dmway

• Subscriber
On 11/21/2021 at 6:09 AM, BigBunny said:

it's a long way off but I have tickets for The Killers next December 😎👍 2022

They are playing what looks like a one-off Christmas show on Dec 7 in Chicago, which is 80 miles south of me. It's in a smaller venue.  I'm desperately trying to get a single ticket, as it sold out immediately.   As for it being a long way off, I can say that Matchbox Twenty is less than a year away.  It's the same show and I'm nnow able to say that for the third year in a row. I even upgraded my seats when the pandemic was roaring here last year.   🤭  We'll get there...

Edited by Manohlive

• Subscriber

Dawes is playing live in San Francisco at The Filmore right now.  I'm seeing them this coming Saturday in Chicago.  I love going to shows there during the holidays.  I'm then going to see them on Sunday here in Milwaukee.  Hopefully the third time is the charm and I'll finally see the full band again. It will have been 2 years, 3 months and 2 days if things go well and all of them take the stage on December 4.  

• Subscriber
On 11/21/2021 at 3:29 PM, Shannon387 said:

Possibly Dermot Kennedy - he's touring with Shawn Mendez in the US. I do like Shawn Mendez but I'm not exactly his target audience. I have to decide if I want to go and it would really be solely to see the opening act.

I went through the same dilemma.  Finances made the decision for me.  

• Like 1

• Subscriber

It's like someone opened the concert floodgates. So many artists announcing tours next year. I'm trying for Adele in Vegas and Eddie Vedder & Glen Hansard tix. 🤞🏼 Don't think I'll make Dermot Kennedy but I'd definitely love to see him if he decides to come back around on his own after the Shawn Mendez thing.

Adding Foo Fighters to my concert calendar 🎉

Ouch...my bank account

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Shannon387 said:

Adding Foo Fighters to my concert calendar

so very, very good live

I'm passing on the Killers Dec 7th.  They are at the Aragorn, which is beautiful but a bit of a marble tomb for music. I've also been told good lucki trying to find even a single for that one. They are coming to the United Center in Chicago in September. I'm going to that show instead.  

• Subscriber
On 5/14/2021 at 8:14 PM, dmway said:

I was able to get a ticket for the added Genesis show in Philadelphia. 👍 So, I will be able to say farewell to the band in person who is second only to U2 as most significant in my life.

...and this Genesis show is later today! I can't believe that I'm able to see them one more time in Philadelphia! (If I am especially blown away by the show tonight, I might sneak in one more show at the 2nd MSG show on Monday - we'll see...) I thought their tour in 2007 was the end; so, this is a nice, unexpected surprise... 😊

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, dmway said:

...and this Genesis show is later today! I can't believe that I'm able to see them one more time in Philadelphia! (If I am especially blown away by the show tonight, I might sneak in one more show at the 2nd MSG show on Monday - we'll see...) I thought their tour in 2007 was the end; so, this is a nice, unexpected surprise... 😊

…and here’s a view from my seat - the calm before the storm…

75BA265E-C382-434C-8CE0-1E5C3DDFE2CC.jpeg