What concert are you seeing next?

dmway

• Subscriber

…and now my next show is on Friday (the 13th 😱) at The Met in Philadelphia! 🤘😎

The esteemed Interpol will be performing on-stage that night. They are releasing a new album on July 15th, and I’m sure we’ll be getting a preview of some of the new music. The drummer (Sam Fogarino) is originally from Philadelphia, so this is a homecoming show for him as well. He/they always get a very warm reception here. A review to follow…

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Head and the Heart are a week from today.  

The $325 GA field Coldplay tickets for Saturday May 28 that I mentioned are now reduced to $154.50. They've always been  $124.50 for Sunday. I hope they get stuck with a bunch and have to dump them for less than initial face value. Hopefully, not many bought at the inflated price. I still think this was a test market for LN.  It looks like it hasn't worked out well. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
On 5/10/2022 at 1:31 AM, dmway said:

…and now my next show is on Friday (the 13th 😱) at The Met in Philadelphia! 🤘😎

The esteemed Interpol will be performing on-stage that night. They are releasing a new album on July 15th, and I’m sure we’ll be getting a preview of some of the new music. The drummer (Sam Fogarino) is originally from Philadelphia, so this is a homecoming show for him as well. He/they always get a very warm reception here. A review to follow…

A GREAT show! 😎 Some pictures from a very dramatic light show:

B2E6FDD6-8771-4BF6-B794-F0B08C7860B5.jpeg

• Subscriber
On 4/12/2022 at 11:11 AM, dmway said:

…after being in the biggest digital queue I have ever been in, I managed to get a pre-sale ticket today for next month’s Nine Inch Nails show in Philadelphia. 👍 (This is actually a blast from the past too - i.e., I bought a ticket today for a show that is happening only 6 weeks from now. That kind of smaller gap is from the “good old days” - I appreciate it! 😄)

…and now this show is on this coming Tuesday the 24th! 😎 I think this will be NIN’s first show inside the city limits of Philadelphia since 2008. The fans are ready… 🤘🎸