• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

phew...

Indeed!

That would have been the cruelest of cruel endings not to advance despite having 6 points.

Still, congratulations! ???? 

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, dmway said:

Indeed!

That would have been the cruelest of cruel endings not to advance despite having 6 points.

Still, congratulations! ???? 

Thanks, South Korea!
Mexico loses against Sweden but qualifies to the next stage as 2nd place on the group

"Thanks, South Korea" is basically the current national feeling...

• Subscriber

At least England no longer have to worry about the Germans beating us on penalties :P

I watched Brazil v Serbia this evening too - although I wish I'd watched Switzerland v Costa Rica as that had more goals. And can someone *please* tell Neymar to stop the theatrical rolling about when he gets fouled? 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

"Thanks, South Korea" is basically the current national feeling

Now I don't feel so bad about disliking the Minnesota Vikings as much as I do.   ?    (sorry off topic but I'm still pissed and will let it go...)

I watched Sweden beat Mexico today.  I felt bad for Mexico when I heard how it all broke down and how it was decided who moved onto what I believe is now the final sixteen. I feel bad I don't feel bad for South Korea but I gotta stand by my neighbors so Viva Mexico.

The late night commentary is great, imh-gringo-o.. I'm sorry to call him the bald guy. I know he wrote a book and that is it.  I missed if he had to wear the black wig last night or not.  Who is the man for Argentina?  He's funny.  Perhaps I'm a gringo again.  Was he the one saying GOOOOOOOAAALLLLLLL or something like that, during the Mexico vs Sweden game?   I would not have been thinking that was so funny were I in Mexico earlier.  

Edited by Manohlive
  • Community Moderator
45 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Can someone please explain how they add minutes to a game?  I've seen up to six minutes added.  It's usually been four.

referee discretion, taking into account how much time was lost during the game...

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

referee discretion, taking into account how much time was lost during the game...

To abruptly switch topics, how are you feeling about playing Brazil?

• bigwave unfeatured this topic