U2 Apollo Theater - meet up / live thread

• Subscriber
On 6/9/2018 at 9:30 PM, cmripa said:

I heard Angel of Harlem Cafe before show 4p meet up and after show Rattle and Hum west in Times Square...

Is AOH opening for us? Looks like it’s closed M and T when I looked on yelp, but maybe that is old info?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was blessed and fortunate to have made it there - literally at the last minute.  What a cherished memory.

Well. That was insane. What a night. I was on the rail and Edge shook my hand. 

Starting this thread here outside of the show thread - post away if anyone wants to get together on Sunday or Monday (assuming people will be busy with different arrangements for the Saturday night sh

Posted Images

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, burgundy said:

When is Sirius airing the show? I don't think they're going to air it live. The press release said "after the show."

On the Sirius XM blog it says the show will air on Wednesday, June 13 at 5pm ET. On the U2 channel.  I wonder why they’re not doing it live?

• Subscriber

Anyone know how XM is assigning seats for people with an invitation?   Are seats pre-assigned or is it GA/first come first served

Email says not to show up before 6:30, Is anyone intending to go up before then?

• Subscriber

I hate to say it, but I’m afraid a lot of people are going to get ripped off today. Remember: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Don’t pay online, only in person as you walk in together. It’s very, very, very unlikely anyone will have an extra. Maybe they’ll have a few no-shows, but probably not many. 

I do hope they release this as the fan club gift next year. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, DeirdreBell said:

It's not even the right company.  Sirius Satellite Radio doesn't exist anymore.  It's Sirius XM.   You should report this jerk to the police.

Thanks I have stepped back because of the suggestions by the people like you. 

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
15 minutes ago, DeirdreBell said:

Don't buy this!  It's fake.  I won tix from Sirius and they give you absolutely nothing that looks like this.  Winners need to show up with their ID at the theater.  That's the only way in.  This is a scam.  Sorry!

Thanks to you guys I wasn’t ripped off. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, lukylsp said:

We’re here and first in line. I am lead to believe that “we will be very happy” so take that for what’s its worth. 

Buying this would make me nervous - there are no hard tux in advance. Unless you’re her/his guest and he walks in with you. 

Thanks!

• bigwave pinned this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured and unpinned this topic