GA Info for Boston Garden?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Location is 1 Nashua Street (under the overpass). Checked in about a half hour ago, #s in the 50s. Check-ins are Wednesday 7-9 AM and PM. 

• Subscriber

From my understanding the TD Garden always does wristbands morning of the show, then you can leave for the day (back usually 430-5ish). As you mentioned, that was the case in 2015. This has also been the protocol for other shows I've seen at the Garden, such as Arcade Fire last year. 

• Subscriber

I emailed CustomerService@tdgarden.com yesterday and this is the response i got. It sounds like wristband will only be given once the doors open for the concert, not before. I suppose the response is open to interpretation. Anyone have more info? 

"Our policy for wristbands is to give them out in numeric order upon arrival, as you are entering the arena.  Wristbands will not be given out at any time before doors opening.  If people are here at 6 AM, then yes they would get the first wristbands.  However, please keep in mind that doors will not open any earlier than an hour and a half prior to show start."

• Subscriber
On 6/12/2018 at 8:38 AM, HSGoodwin33 said:

I emailed CustomerService@tdgarden.com yesterday and this is the response i got. It sounds like wristband will only be given once the doors open for the concert, not before. I suppose the response is open to interpretation. Anyone have more info? 

"Our policy for wristbands is to give them out in numeric order upon arrival, as you are entering the arena.  Wristbands will not be given out at any time before doors opening.  If people are here at 6 AM, then yes they would get the first wristbands.  However, please keep in mind that doors will not open any earlier than an hour and a half prior to show start."

I think the key here is "in numerical order". They may have thought you were referring to the actual wristbands to get you on the floor. I would be shocked if they changed their process from their usual--because of the location of the Garden and the fact it is also a commuter hub, they don't want people hanging around all day and so they typically hand out their own numbered wristbands around 8am (*NO TIME HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED YET FOR THIS TOUR*). The fan line for i+e was particularly well run and orderly beforehand and we all migrated in our order to the Garden doors when they wanted us there. It's nice to be able to enjoy the city for most of the day too!

• Subscriber

This is super helpful. Thank you friends! I remember the wristband/GA process being very well run for I+E so I was optimistic that they would continue that same policy. Looking forward to a great show. Also...reeeeeally hope the bring back Wild Horses!!! Cheers guys. 

Edited by jonboy77
  • Subscriber

Saw on FB it started this morning...too bad I work in an OR and can’t make some of the “check in” times 1 and 2 days prior....? looks like show day # for this working girl!