• Subscriber
On 7/1/2018 at 4:57 PM, dmway said:

...and I have found one!

Another fan had taken a photo of their group on the 13th (Philly 1) - “The Fly” does an accidental photobomb. ??

In true Fly fashion, he is in effect photographing himself. Enjoy.

A00C2F3A-B537-4244-AF89-DF8006207792.jpeg

So you are looking for pics of yourself and forgot that you took some?  ?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for me, Lights of Home is one of those songs that automatically entered the U2 canon and is always a delight to hear it live... like... er... right now.... =P

Ahhhhh...well, tonight was much better to and from the show - last night, bizarre amount of traffic going down and a grand experiment of inertia coming back (2+ hours in total); tonight, easy going do

FINALLY!!! It's my turn to see some SOE shows! ?

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

So you are looking for pics of yourself and forgot that you took some?  ?

If you want the pictures that I took, they are on the previous page of this thread.

This picture was a selfie taken by the woman on the far left of the picture of their group, and I was accidentally in it - this was a happy accident because now there is finally proof of my claim about my outfit at the Philly shows. B)

She was in GA near me at Newark and remembered that we were together at Philly. The shorter woman immediately to my right (which is to the left of me looking at this picture) was the woman originally from Dublin with whom I talked about whiskey, etc.

Edited by dmway
  • Subscriber
Just now, dmway said:

If you want the pictures that I took, they are on the previous page of this thread.

This picture was a selfie taken by the woman on the far left of the picture of their group, and I was accidentally in it - this was a happy accident because now there is finally proof of my claim about my outfit at the Philly shows. B)

I was teasing you.

• Subscriber
On 7/1/2018 at 10:57 PM, dmway said:

Another fan had taken a photo of their group on the 13th (Philly 1) - “The Fly” does an accidental photobomb. ??

In true Fly fashion, he is in effect photographing himself. Enjoy.

A00C2F3A-B537-4244-AF89-DF8006207792.jpeg

This photo is so perfect. If The Fly were still around, he would definitely be an Instagram whore!

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

This photo is so perfect. If The Fly were still around, he would definitely be an Instagram whore!

That is so true! B)

If I had been the real Fly in this picture, I would probably be taking/looking at photos of myself instead of watching the show! :lol:

Edited by dmway