Sign in to follow this  
dermo

European leg starts this month

Looking forward to Cologne on September 5 ?? My first international travel and with a U2´s concert ? so excited! ?

• Like 1

I wonder if the set list will be the same as the US tour or if there will be changes? 

It seems so long still till Dublin in November. I've managed to stay away from everything about the tour so far but in the last week little things have been creeping in to my consciousness ?

Going to Copenhagen Red Zone on 29th. Question what/which paperwork is my receipt ? Or, will that be on the next e mail due a week before the show ?

- the email I received straight after booking states "Will Call tickets: By purchasing (RED) Zone tickets please note:

You will NOT receive a ticket before show day. The ticket will be ready for collection at Royal Arena on show day.
Please bring your receipt and photo ID.

You will receive an email with full timings and pick-up location within 1 week before the event."

Next week Berlin twice, following week Cologne also twice.  

I found U2 when I was in the army 1987-88. One guy was listening Joshua Tree, format was c-cassette, I found a new favorite band.

For me the first U2 concert was on PopMart tour Helsinki 1997, what an evening..

Hi there getting excited now for the shows!! Ive received my Belfast paper ticket about 6wks ago but havnt received Dublin paper ticket so.im a bit concerned....has anyone received their Dublin paper tickets??? ??