European leg starts this month

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to the leg opener in Berlin. It'll be my birthday! I'm low-key freaking out.

Traval from Australia going to Germany can't wait 

My first time with international travel too! I always wanted to go to another country and now i get to inaugurate that with a U2 show. lol

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Interesting piece from Bono here - apparently they're going to fly a big EU flag at the European shows. Can see this having mixed reactions, especially here in the UK where Brexit is such a divisive issue. http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/bono-europe-a-thought-needs-to-become-a-feeling-15758113.html

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
39 minutes ago, RUBGAR said:

Hi

anybody knows where will they be in Madrid? In which hotel? 

I want to go there with my 8 years old daughter, she loves U2.

Thanks! 

Too early to know...

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

Interesting piece from Bono here - apparently they're going to fly a big EU flag at the European shows. Can see this having mixed reactions, especially here in the UK where Brexit is such a divisive issue. http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/bono-europe-a-thought-needs-to-become-a-feeling-15758113.html

It could be divisive over here, but on the other hand, the European flag makes more sense in Europe than the American one :)

• Haha 1
  • Subscriber

Please don't wave the EU flag in England!! I disagree with them strongly with their views on Europe. Its not hate or dislike that we voted

for Brexit, people just want control of our country back. Its about time they did what they do best and just play and sing the songs.

For me Bono's long political speeches breaks the flow of U2 gigs and spoils them. I watched the club gig in New York online and it was

amazing! Just playing and singing the songs with energy and passion, like the old days!  I think the fans will be very divided with the

waving of the EU and no doubt the speeches about it especially in England.