• Subscriber

Changing the subject slightly, I noticed that the security for Red Zone on left side was a bit lax last night. Controlled by local security. Despite supposed to be Red Zone only a number of “guests” (red triangle passes) were being brought into the Zone by someone with stadium access pass. 

If/when tour resumes Live Nation may want to remind pass holders what the rules are for Red Zone.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanna say thanks to everyone here for the pleasant company over the past few months. This forum is like a breath of fresh air compared to the others I've tried - it's so nice to find somewhere

Setlist wise, the last four years have been a goldmine. We've had:  -At least one song played from every album  -The return of A Sort of Homecoming, Exit, Staring At the Sun, Wild Horses, etc. 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, liverpool54321 said:

Changing the subject slightly, I noticed that the security for Red Zone on left side was a bit lax last night. Controlled by local security. Despite supposed to be Red Zone only a number of “guests” (red triangle passes) were being brought into the Zone by someone with stadium access pass. 

If/when tour resumes Live Nation may want to remind pass holders what the rules are for Red Zone.

Woah---good call for sure1!!!! That needs to be handled ASAP!

• Subscriber

IIRC Bono's voice problems peaked around 97-98 during the Popmart era. I read in U2 By U2 he was diagnosed with nodules on his vocal cords and had to have an operation just so he could keep singing, and his voice was permanently changed after that.

• Subscriber

I hope we’ll get some good news soon. 

Got tix for Cologne on tuesday, but if the show has to be postponed for B to make a full recovery, so be it ... than we’ll just go back to Cologne for a second visit ?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, AlanScotland1 said:

Any nws on an announcement.

Comms are a bit slow especially for people travelling. Even just a holding response to say when an announcement for coming dates will be made.

Agreed. I‘ve got tix for Köln 1 & 2, would be nice to know sooner than later....

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, jojes said:

Btw, does anyone know if we can take a photocamera in to the show? It’s a bit bigger than pocket size, but not one of those with changeable lenses.

Live Nation says no cameras for this tour leg but normally they mean cameras with detachable lenses. No problems in Berlin taking small camera in.

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic