• Community Moderator
9 minutes ago, jojes said:

Btw, does anyone know if we can take a photocamera in to the show? It’s a bit bigger than pocket size, but not one of those with changeable lenses.

you will need to check with the particular venue... 

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanna say thanks to everyone here for the pleasant company over the past few months. This forum is like a breath of fresh air compared to the others I've tried - it's so nice to find somewhere

Setlist wise, the last four years have been a goldmine. We've had:  -At least one song played from every album  -The return of A Sort of Homecoming, Exit, Staring At the Sun, Wild Horses, etc. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

you will need to check with the particular venue... 

We’ve got the same email as the one that was quoted here a couple of days ago. (Max. DinA4 size etc). Apparently phones are let in, so I was wondering about that type of camera ...

maybe I’ll just call them tomorrow to be sure. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, liverpool54321 said:

Live Nation says no cameras for this tour leg but normally they mean cameras with detachable lenses. No problems in Berlin taking small camera in.

Thanks! 

It’s not so small that it fits in a back pocket of a trouser, but it’s not by far a professional thing either .:.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Manohlive said:

Is it correct to assume that no official news has been released and if any is released, it will be posted here by one of the mods?  

Nothing's come out since last night's statement. Safe to assume that U2.com will get any news to us as quickly as possible, as they did with the 2010 back injury and the 2015 bike crash. Hopefully it won't take the doctors too long to diagnose what's up.

• Thanks 1
  • Community Moderator
20 minutes ago, jojes said:

We’ve got the same email as the one that was quoted here a couple of days ago. (Max. DinA4 size etc). Apparently phones are let in, so I was wondering about that type of camera ...

maybe I’ll just call them tomorrow to be sure. 

consider tweeting them... but perhaps better err on the side of caution - perhaps it's better to commit things to memory than losing time because of a camera...

• Subscriber

On a more upbeat note - watching performances from night 1 again and loving. I can only imagine how it must have felt for the band to play Acrobat in the city where they wrote it for the first time. And also, the more I listen to the new version of New Year's Day, the more I love it. Tuning down to play has done wonders - to me it's sounded better than ever since The Joshua Tree tour.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic