Do you need information on Copenhagen?

• Subscriber
On 9/24/2018 at 5:34 PM, Heather S said:

Hi, sadly for me, health is preventing my travel.  ?. I’m not thinking about it - I just have to let it go and look to better days.  Anyway, if you know anyone that wants a seated ticket, let me know.  I’ve posted on ticket page. My husband is looking forward to the brewpubs and we have marked all your suggestions on a map.  Best wishes.

Heather,  ‘was so sorry to see your letter here regarding not being able to go to the show. I hope you’ll be feeling better very soon.   ?.   I’ll be trying to watch from the US, that is if anyone is able to broadcast the show on Periscope or else hopefully listen in on Mixlr.  Is that a possibility for you too?  Take care, I hope you get to a show in the future.✌??

Edited by hillpy2
  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, hillpy2 said:

Heather,  ‘was so sorry to see your letter here regarding not being able to go to the show. I hope you’ll be feeling better very soon.   ?.   I’ll be trying to watch from the US, that is if anyone is able to broadcast the show on Periscope or else hopefully listen in on Mixlr.  Is that a possibility for you too?  Take care, I hope you get to a show in the future.✌??

That is very kind thank you. I don’t know if I could cope with watching it but I will see.  I hope you get to see some from a live-streaming. Thank you again.

• Like 1