My heart broke for Bono tonight

• Subscriber

I decided yesterday to book an expensive flight to Berlin from Dublin and I rushed from Berlin Airport to Arena to meet a fan to purchase a ticket for Tonight's show,  I got in just in time before U2 came on stage , I'm a life long fan and seen every tour since The unforgettable fire tour and although I spent all my money getting here to Berlin my heart broke for Bono tonight , after all the U2 gigs I've seen in my life I have never heard Bono out of tune , Bono it must be heart breaking for you tonight , Please take time and rest your voice until it's better again and we will wait patiently for you, 

Big love 

James 

• Subscriber

Praying for Bono and all the guys tonight. I`m sure it was just as heartbreaking for Bono to have to make the decision to stop the show. Praying for wisdom for the medical personnel looking after him, and for appropriate healing. These guys are family to one another and have faced obstacles before....this is just another bump in the road and I`m sure they will tackle it together.

My concert got cancelled once during the "Love comes to Town" tour. That was in 1989. Bono had voice problems back then too. But he recovered quickly. Bono had serious voice problems at the start of the Joshua Tree Tour in 1987 as well. The man has been having voice problems very regularly unfortunately. Maybe it is just one night that will be cancelled. But if more shows get cancelled U2 will have to refund the money or prolong their tour into 2019 when they have to come back for the cancelled shows. When U2 cancelled it's shows in Holland in 1989 I wasnt bothered, because they came back in the new year of 1990. My concert was rather special because it came after the official Dublin New years concert, and my concert turned out to be the actual final concert. They played all sorts of songs never played before. Great gig. One of the best memories of my life. I only want to say that Bono will probably recover soon. Over the decades Bono has been up and down with his voice. Too bad though for all those fans in Berlin. And what a bummer for U2 that wanted to open their european leg with a new found spirit.

• Subscriber

I hope what's happened isn't a serious condition troubling his voice while also hope his medical team considers and screens outlier possibilities like this one: Saccular Aortic Aneurysm Causing Hoarseness: An Alarming Bell..!https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378782/ "hoarseness...which was sudden in onset"      Praying for Bono. Praying for his medical team to help him physically, and praying for him to feel assured of the love of us fans no matter what happens with his voice, and for him to know grace throughout this, trust that what he doesn't have he doesn't need it now. Love will still be bigger than anything in its way. Can be hard to receive the gifts you've given to others. He and they have given us so much over the decades. Love to them going through this.

• Subscriber

?               ?

?   ?    ?       

?       ?

???????????

Get Well Soon:HMTMKMKM_Bono_02:

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, zenpres said:

I hope what's happened isn't a serious condition troubling his voice while also hope his medical team considers and screens outlier possibilities like this one: Saccular Aortic Aneurysm Causing Hoarseness: An Alarming Bell..!https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378782/ "hoarseness...which was sudden in onset"      Praying for Bono. Praying for his medical team to help him physically, and praying for him to feel assured of the love of us fans no matter what happens with his voice, and for him to know grace throughout this, trust that what he doesn't have he doesn't need it now. Love will still be bigger than anything in its way. Can be hard to receive the gifts you've given to others. He and they have given us so much over the decades. Love to them going through this.

zenpres....

My mind wanders into dark places at times. I have a deep study/interest in medical/health related issues...and I just can't seem to dismiss Bono's prior health problems and his mother's aneurysm/death.

I'm so hoping to be wrong....for speculation on such a personal issue seems intrusive,.....

It could be as simple as his beautiful voice needs a rest....he's human after all....and for a 58 year old man....he has incredible energy....but not invinsible

I just pray God protects Bono....the world need U2's music and spiritual energy more than ever.....

Their work/divine purpose has just begun.....