• Subscriber

So, sitting on a train heading to MCR, headphones on, Guinness in hand...out of the blue booking dot com send me an email with “your hotel booking has been cancelled”. BOOM goes the relaxing journey and the excitement for the lads show tomorrow. After much dialling and speaking to people who couldn’t help, we were left sitting on a train to Manchester without a room waiting for us ( despite booking it ten months ago and phoning the hotel last night). So after an hour online we’ve found somewhere but significantly more expensive. Booking dot com. What a bunch of utter bastards. Tomorrow night. Acrobat is for them. 

Edited by Paulj101
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no, it is Gone...

I'm convinced that Lord Adam told the guys before the tour "hey guys, I think it's time to turn my bass up a bit". It has been amazing on several songs.

Posted Images

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, Paulj101 said:

So, sitting on a train heading to MCR, headphones on, Guinness in hand...out of the blue booking dot com send me an email with “your hotel booking has been cancelled”. BOOM goes the relaxing journey and the excitement for the lads show tomorrow. After much dialling and speaking to people who couldn’t help, we were left sitting on a train to Manchester without a room waiting for us ( despite booking it ten months ago and phoning the hotel last night). So after an hour online we’ve found somewhere but significantly more expensive. Booking dot com. What a bunch of utter bastards. Tomorrow night. Acrobat is for them. 

Man, what a set of fuc*ers........karma will work it out.......have a great weekend.....

• Thanks 1

Please please they play Streets ! unlikely I know but here’s hoping ?? failing that Miss Sarajevo , two  hopes .... Bob Hope and No Hope , can’t wait, seen every tour since 1987 , Manchester ..Bring it on !,! Thank goodness we are there both nights ??

• Subscriber

So I ran into a few U2 fans in a pub in central Manchester tonight. We’re going to meetup at4pm Friday the bulls head ( which is opposite Piccadilly station) everyone is welcome to join us. I’ll be at the bar. X 

Edited by Paulj101
  • Subscriber

Heading to the airport in an hour or so for our flight to Manchester, hope we have better luck with our hotel than you did as we booked with Booking.com too. Bit nervous about it now, wont be happy till we get our rooms and drop our bags off.....Then let the fun begin!

• bigwave unfeatured this topic