Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Manchester Live Thread #U2eiTour

8 hours ago, yardie said:

Vertigo was just such a departure tune on what I consider one of the bands best albums (and subsequent tour) ever. Brilliant!

I still love the Vertigo tour.  I was at the shows in Chicago. Miracle Drug was phenomenal; as was Zoo Station.  Vertigo blew off the roof before Bono even started to sing. Catorce and liftoff...Some don't like it in this show.  I like how it's subtler yet still just as intense in EI.

8 hours ago, yardie said:

Oh my - Acrobat sounds a bit awesome. First time Ive listened live again. Amazing.

With prayers and respect to the panhandle of Florida, along with all others dealing with severe storms:  Acrobat, for me, feels like a cat 5 hurricane coming ashore at warp speed.  It's incredible.  I'm anxious to hear what you think of it after Belfast live.

• Like 1

Pardon so many comments in a row  I was able to work today and missed the show. I just got in here now.  It is wonderful to scroll through everyone's comments and still feel a part of this all.   Thanks.   Gracias, Max 4 the setlist.  (ran out of reactions)    I'm very excited about the show later today.

Great show last night - seemed the guys were on it and enjoying it. At the end you could see Bono saying to Adam "Amazing, amazing, amazing" - they seemed to genuinely have a good time, Lets hope for a few surprises in London on Tuesday - can't wait !

Can’t wait for tonight ! Just on the train now, arriving into Piccadilly shortly......

Lets hope for ‘one of those amazing nights’......

I appreciate that this is non Manchester related but I’m writing in response to the periscope debate in the thread. I broadcast from Belfast in the i and e tour but you do get cramp  holding your phone up. I’m going both nights next weekend and might broadcast a few songs from one of the nights depending on wi fi. Would anyone recommend a selfie stick as a way to avoid an overdose of lactic acid in my biceps? Cheers

• Like 3

Brilliant night last nite, first time in the red zone on edges side and ended up on the front of the red zone section. Big credit to the 4 Irish women who I was talking to in the queue and next to me in the zone for there generosity in ensuring I remained at the front and the great conversation a credit to their country. A great night

1 hour ago, Belfastmick said:

I appreciate that this is non Manchester related but I’m writing in response to the periscope debate in the thread. I broadcast from Belfast in the i and e tour but you do get cramp  holding your phone up. I’m going both nights next weekend and might broadcast a few songs from one of the nights depending on wi fi. Would anyone recommend a selfie stick as a way to avoid an overdose of lactic acid in my biceps? Cheers

it’s more than likely that the venue wouldn’t allow the use of a selfie stick... please don’t take any unnecessary risk...

my advice on this: the priority is always that you enjoy the show... if you can stream, much appreciated and many thanks in advance, even if it’s just half a song...

but if you feel tired or the wifi is crappy and it would be too expensive to use your mobile credit or even if you arrive there and decide to just enjoy the show... by all means, don’t broadcast... it’s entirely optional and everyone will survive if there isn’t any stream...

good luck and enjoy the shows!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1