• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no, it is Gone...

I'm convinced that Lord Adam told the guys before the tour "hey guys, I think it's time to turn my bass up a bit". It has been amazing on several songs.

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
Just now, peterferris8 said:

I reckon Gone would fit really well at the end of the main set, where you say goodbye to your innocence and hello to the Superego...

yes! ?

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

or, you know... you could check the previous posts in which a full list has been posted (as in every live thread)...

kinda like this one:

You better stop making fun of me..Just because I am too lazy to go back and check you don'thave to point it out EVERY TIME! You could just say Hi Wahine but no.....I am tired of you putting the cone of shame on me LOL...Where is big wave..at least I dont have to go SEARCHING on here...GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY MAX!! LMAO! 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, peterferris8 said:

Same! Maybe we'll bump into each other in the queue, like I did with PadawanBeck on I&E. ?

PM me, I’ll send you my number, Zhiv will be there too ?

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1
  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, wahine said:

You better stop making fun of me..Just because I am too lazy to go back and check you don'thave to point it out EVERY TIME! You could just say Hi Wahine but no.....I am tired of you putting the cone of shame on me LOL...Where is big wave..at least I dont have to go SEARCHING on here...GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY MAX!! LMAO! 

in no way, shape or form i'm making fun or you...

the information about the times and the links of every possible broadcast is posted * every * live thread... merely pointing at it. Use it - that's the reason for it...

• bigwave unfeatured this topic