• Subscriber

I can only think that LN deliberately limit GA sales to bump up seat prices hoping that the die hards will pay £2-400 per seat.

sorry but no.

It was really hard to get GA as innocence in the presale, and it irks me as the promoters seem to undersell GA and then overprice the seats. Make all the prices fair and fill the house!

Surely the band would rather play to a full venue than a half empty floor

in the gig I could have walked freely to prime spots at A&B stages at any point.

A much  better gig than the JT gig at horrible vast soulless Twickenham. I will never see a band there again. Great for rugby(esp when Wales Win) but awful for gigs.

Edited by doctornickriviera
  • Like 1
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no, it is Gone...

I'm convinced that Lord Adam told the guys before the tour "hey guys, I think it's time to turn my bass up a bit". It has been amazing on several songs.

Posted Images

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

choose... ;)

Pardon my tardiness.  My Holy Grail song is Please.  I reckon we only get one choice so I won't add Fez Being Born, Cedars of Lebanon and White as Snow.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
22 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

let me add "Unknown Caller" to the list... love it, love it, love it... and it's a bit unfortunate it has been ignored... =(

Agreed, another forgotten gem, last seen live, with my own eyes at Croke Park1 2009 - It started to rain - imagine that.

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Malahide said:

Dont' forget If God will Send his Angels

Oh don't  - that one always gets a lump in my throat,  at the time of release and ever since. Why? Well it just reminds me of the Dunblane massacre in Scotland back then. I think Pop had just been released, and as you do, playing tracks over n over again - then some nut walks into a primary school in a quiet Scottish village and ends the lives of some very young angels. Coincided with me having a young daughter at the time too. Anyhow. I digress again. It's a beautiful song.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 10/20/2018 at 3:35 PM, mich40 said:

As @dmway said at some point I think, This beginning is as epic as ZooTV.

Yes! ZooTV and POPMart (IMHO) had the best openings, but I love this one too! :Bananaphisto:

• Subscriber

I went to the Friday show ....my 10th ( I think) ... and I managed to get on the rail at the 'B' stage  - what an awesome place to stand!!!!!

I also managed to get my first ever setlist ( thanks to the wonderful Steven) which is now highly treasured!

It was great to meet others such as Mark, ( aka Paul) , Vince , Vicky and many others!

I will look through my photos and share the best ones when I get the chance !

Edited by Sleathy!
Poor typing
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic