• Subscriber
Just now, andy scotson said:

Numb and Discotheque got a similar reaction from me at first. Mind you I still think Boots was a bad call as a first single.

I didnt get Numb at all, must admit.?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got home from seeing both London shows. Well, that was quite the emotional rollercoaster. First night did not go well for me - I had a really horrible GA experience that made it hard to enjo

Back home from London after last night’s show. Just wow! These guys never fail to impress, the effort they put into their shows is extraordinary..and total respect for Bono,he is such a fantastic show

Barcaqueen, whoever you are - thank you your Mixlr is ??perfect

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, acrobat said:

I am so glad the band have switched up the set to include so many tracks from Achtung Baby. 

I think the final show in Berlin may celebrate it even more (IMHO, of course)...

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, acrobat said:

I am so glad the band have switched up the set to include so many tracks from Achtung Baby. 

Ditching all traces of JT has opened up space for some more interesting moves.  Would be happy to wave Beautiful Day off into the sunset too.  But can't complain when a set list contains Gloria, Stay, Horses and Acrobat.

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic