• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m in Belfast  ❤️

First u2 concert for my daughter.   

Ah, so excited. That's all for now. GB/UK/ BREXITEERS - who really gives a toss. U2 for me - all about the music! I will 'sleep like a baby tonight' and hopefully get to post a few comments tomor

Posted Images

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Why does it scare you?

One of my best friends was on one of the last trains to leave Germany before Hitler closed the borders.  She told me to never think it could not happen again.  She's gone now and when I hear Beethoven, I think of her.  That's why it scares me, but then hope prevails when Edge starts the guitar of COBL.  It just happens without me thinking..  I don't want to say I don't know when I do.  I dd not want to post why when it's so negative but I'm lying if I say I don't know.  That is why.

• Brilliant 1
  • Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

One of my best friends was on one of the last trains to leave Germany before Hitler closed the borders.  She told me to never think it could not happen again.  She's gone now and when I hear Beethoven, I think of her.  That's why it scares me, but then hope prevails when Edge starts the guitar of COBL.  It just happens without me thinking..  I don't want to say I don't know when I do.  I dd not want to post why when it's so negative but I'm lying if I say I don't know.  That is why.

That’s  ok. Music...songs make us think of certain things. 

• Community Moderator
Just now, Manohlive said:

I'm not sure I should have posted that.  She also taught me to never, ever lose hope.

She was right. #womenoftheworld

• Upvote 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic