Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Dublin Live Thread #U2eiTour

Hi

I've got GA for Dublin 10. Two tickets are section GA1 and other two tickets are GA2 section. Does it mean me and friends are separated?? Are there two sections and you cannot choose the side?

someone who attended GA this week please confirm

thank U

The stage cuts the floor in half alright but you can walk around, go towards the concessions and then just follow them around. GA1 and GA2 is just for managing the crowds via the two different entrances.

Does anyone know if the back barrier of the Red Zone has those foldable seats from previous tours? I'm recovering from surgery and may need to swap my RZ tickets for tomorrow for seats. Thanks! 

Can’t wait for tomorrow night!

Quick question for those who have been in GA already. Any idea if entrance 1 and 2 end up on different sides of the screen?

Me and my mate have tickets for entrance 1 and 2 so it’ll be a shame if we’re not together during the show.

Thanks!

Entrance 2 is for seating tickets. If you mean 1 and 3 then yes you will end up on different sides but you can simply walk around once you get inside. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragoo said:

Entrance 2 is for seating tickets. If you mean 1 and 3 then yes you will end up on different sides but you can simply walk around once you get inside. 

Thanks for getting back to me.

Ive checked again and it actually says GA1 on one ticket and ‘GA2’ on the other, rather than ‘entrance’. Any idea what that would correspond to ?

Cheers :)

You should have gotten a text message about the entrance you're supposed to use. From my experience, I was GA1 for Tuesday and had entrance 1 and for the Saturday gig I have a GA2 ticket and I'm supposed to go to entrance 3. You can probably chance going to either of them. All they do at the door is scan your credit card. Entrance 3 is the one closer to the tram stop.  For Entrance 1 you have to walk around the building site.

• Like 1