• Community Moderator

Back to dreams though....I’ve had dreams of Bono playing me new music before. And several dreams of just sitting and talking with band. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a dream last night. I met Ali and introduced myself as Mich, the moderator and she said said “Yeah, I know your name. Bono talks about you.” That’s all I remember though....

I have bizarre dreams.  Last night I had my second U2 dream. I was on an island in the Mediterranean.  It resembled Mallorca. Somehow I had won, along with a few other Zootopians, a trip to this

I had a long U2 dream last night. I was talking to their manager, who in my dream appeared as my campaign manager from a political campaign i worked on 20 years ago, pitching a few ideas to him. One w

• Subscriber

I had one where the band and I were lying on this really big bed in the middle of an even bigger room. I was wearing a purple t-shirt and homemade pajama pants that I had in real life, and the band members were all in their teens wearing clothes from some black and white pictures I'd seen, so their hair and faces were in color but their clothes were black and white, and Bono at least was still wearing his shoes.

Bono and I were lying side by side about a foot apart. Adam and The Edge were asleep on Bono's other side, and Larry was sleeping curled up at the foot of the bed and I had my feet resting on his back (he was nice and warm.) Bono and I were awake and I believe we were talking about thoughts and emotions and love.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, dmway said:

I'll have to get a Wii - apparently it helps in having U2 dreams! :lol:

It'll at least help you have fun. :D

Man, I am totally hogging your thread, and I haven't even mentioned my best, worst, or just plain weirdest U2 dreams yet! ;)

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Europa_Thomas said:

It'll at least help you have fun. :D

Man, I am totally hogging your thread, and I haven't even mentioned my best, worst, or just plain weirdest U2 dreams yet! ;)

It's not my thread; it's the list's thread - I was hoping people would post in it!

Get cracking on the other dreams - that's why this thread is here! :D

Edited by dmway
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber

My worst U2 dream was just last night, I'm still a little disturbed by it.

The band themselves weren't in the dream. I was at the checkout counter at Walmart, and one of the tabloids on the rack had a headline screaming something like "Shocking hidden anti-Semite message in lyrics to U2 song "If God Will Send His Angels!" See page 18."

My dream self was smarter than usual and knew that was complete crap, but seeing lies printed in big red letters about people you love is still disturbing under any circumstances. How did that horrible lie ever make its way into my mind? Was it something demonic?

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Europa_Thomas said:

My worst U2 dream was just last night, I'm still a little disturbed by it.

The band themselves weren't in the dream. I was at the checkout counter at Walmart, and one of the tabloids on the rack had a headline screaming something like "Shocking hidden anti-Semite message in lyrics to U2 song "If God Will Send His Angels!" See page 18."

My dream self was smarter than usual and knew that was complete crap, but seeing lies printed in big red letters about people you love is still disturbing under any circumstances. How did that horrible lie ever make its way into my mind? Was it something demonic?

So many fans spend so much time defending our wonderful band, maybe that got into your dream! 

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Vertigo3333 said:

So many fans spend so much time defending our wonderful band, maybe that got into your dream! 

Yes, it might have, I've had to defend our wonderful band (and myself for daring to love them) several times.

• Subscriber

If it was a proper tabloid, it would tell you to go to page 18, and there would be no story there.

Of course, this is perfect for this story because there would have been nothing they could write...

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, dmway said:

If it was a proper tabloid, it would tell you to go to page 18, and there would be no story there.

Of course, this is perfect for this story because there would have been nothing they could write...

Amen.

• Upvote 1