• Subscriber
3 hours ago, dmway said:

I just learned today that if a thread doesn’t receive any new posts for 45 days, it becomes archived! ? So, if you like sharing U2 dreams, keep this in mind...

Anyway, two nights ago, I had another unexpected dream visitation by Bono. This would qualify as a rather strange dream. I was sitting in a dentist’s chair for a checkup. However, in addition to my usual dentist, Bono was also there as, apparently, a supervising dentist. (Of course, this only struck me as strange after I woke up.) Bono got some novocaine ready and was preparing to numb me up. In true Bono fashion, his aim was a little off, and he just about succeeded in injecting my nose! Fortunately, I caught his hand in time to save my sense of smell.

His aim then improved and a section of my mouth received the numbing sensation. I woke up soon after this.

The dentist thing is easy enough to understand; my hygienist said during my last visit that one of my fillings needed to be replaced in the foreseeable future. I’m not at all tense about the prospect, so I’m a little confused why I dreamt about it at all. I also don’t know why Bono would appear in such a dream, but there he was! (And with his modern Lennon-esque glasses too.) I hope this wasn’t insight into what Bono might do after his singing career is over - the thought of Bono being a dentist (or plastic surgeon, if he really did want to inject other parts of my face) gives me pause. I supposed we’ll have to wait and see...

So, fellow U2 fans, with their week off this week, the best rock and roll band on the north side of Dublin is apparently making house calls via the dreamworld - remain vigilant...

Maybe Bono proves that you're never too old to acquire new skills. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a dream last night. I met Ali and introduced myself as Mich, the moderator and she said said “Yeah, I know your name. Bono talks about you.” That’s all I remember though....

I have bizarre dreams.  Last night I had my second U2 dream. I was on an island in the Mediterranean.  It resembled Mallorca. Somehow I had won, along with a few other Zootopians, a trip to this

I had a long U2 dream last night. I was talking to their manager, who in my dream appeared as my campaign manager from a political campaign i worked on 20 years ago, pitching a few ideas to him. One w

• Subscriber

I had my first U2 dream about two weeks ago.  I cannot remember it.  I do recall it had something to do with  how they conceive what they do.  

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I had my first U2 dream about two weeks ago.  I cannot remember it.  I do recall it had something to do with  how they conceive what they do.  

You see, I wish that my dreams with them would have something like that as its foundation. Mine consist of their presence in a much more trivial way.

One detail I left out of my description of the last one is that Bono wasn’t wearing a doctor’s smock; he was wearing his current top hat ? and jacket used in performance. It was as if he had just walked off stage. Maybe that’s why his concentration was off while attempting numbing. ?‍♂️ 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, dmway said:

One detail I left out of my description of the last one is that Bono wasn’t wearing a doctor’s smock; he was wearing his current top hat ? and jacket used in performance. It was as if he had just walked off stage. Maybe that’s why his concentration was off while attempting numbing. ?‍♂️ 

Are you sure it wasn't actually.... HIM? :MacPhisto_05:

You probably wouldn't want him as a dentist, considering the state of his teeth. :P

• Haha 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Canadanne said:

Are you sure it wasn't actually.... HIM? :MacPhisto_05:

You probably wouldn't want him as a dentist, considering the state of his teeth. :P

No - no facepaint, neither regular nor computer-generated. ? I don’t think I would have let him near me had he looked like that. ?

If it had been MacPhisto, I don’t think he would have stopped trying at my nose. I think he would have tried to pierce at least one ear and/or pretended to be giving me an unnecessary/unwanted “Botox” treatment. ? :MacPhisto_02: 

I’m just glad it was regular “concert Bono”. :HMTMKMKM_Bono_02: (amateur dentist/makeup artist)

• Subscriber

I had a really fun dream last night about attending the final show of the tour (which seemed to be in London, not Berlin). It was quite a long dream, but I mostly remember the encore being full of surprises. I realised they were going to play an extra song on the e-stage and I thought it would be Party Girl, but it turned out to be an unexpected performance of Numb, which sounded awesome! An old friend who's seen U2 loads of times was with me, blown away as he'd never heard that song live before. Then a bunch of special guests appeared out of nowhere to sing Can't Help Falling In Love, ZooTV-style - Bruce Springsteen sang the opening lines, and was joined by several female singers whom I didn't recognise. There was also one part where Bono was surveying the crowd and momentarily made eye contact with me, and I think there were other details I'm forgetting now. The concert was broadcast live on the BBC and I was kicking myself afterwards for not recording it, as I hadn't expected it to be so brilliant!

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

I had a really fun dream last night about attending the final show of the tour (which seemed to be in London, not Berlin). It was quite a long dream, but I mostly remember the encore being full of surprises. I realised they were going to play an extra song on the e-stage and I thought it would be Party Girl, but it turned out to be an unexpected performance of Numb, which sounded awesome! An old friend who's seen U2 loads of times was with me, blown away as he'd never heard that song live before. Then a bunch of special guests appeared out of nowhere to sing Can't Help Falling In Love, ZooTV-style - Bruce Springsteen sang the opening lines, and was joined by several female singers whom I didn't recognise. There was also one part where Bono was surveying the crowd and momentarily made eye contact with me, and I think there were other details I'm forgetting now. The concert was broadcast live on the BBC and I was kicking myself afterwards for not recording it, as I hadn't expected it to be so brilliant!

Now that’s a great dream! ?

It will be interesting to see how psychic you are in relation to the songs that are played...

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, dmway said:

Now that’s a great dream! ?

It will be interesting to see how psychic you are in relation to the songs that are played...

Haha. I have been known to have psychic dreams but I suspect this isn't one of them!