2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

U2 Rules

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Interesting. They sent me an email saying they have changed my gift to the 2019 gift. Then a couple hours later Live Nation send me an email saying my 2018 gift has now been shipped.. 

Will I get 2 gifts on the one subscription? Guess I'll just have to see what happens now.. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

It says these cds are not going to be shipped until Spring.  If this is so, why resubscribe so early?   I'm confused.  

I resubscribed early so I can get the downloads in January instead of waiting. :)  (I might have left it until the end of the year, but I wasn't sure how long the option to resub early would remain available.)

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

I resubscribed early so I can get the downloads in January instead of waiting. :)  (I might have left it until the end of the year, but I wasn't sure how long the option to resub early would remain available.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!    We don't get the downloads until we resubscribe?????    I knew I had to be missing something.   If it had been a snake I'd be bitten.  I was planning on downloading when y'all can do it and then I resubscribe in May.  Darn you, MacPhisto!  Tricked again. (j/k with the trickery but noooooooooo!!!!)   Thanks, Canadanne.  

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, OB said:

Nice that U2 is giving a substantial gift for the subscribers. The last couple years have been very weak.

On another note, I'm surprised that TJT tour is not yet released on video. That would be perfect timing for this Xmas season and next year having the E+I video release too.

I hope we will see the complete concert for these last two tours. 

They did film a few Joshua Tree shows, but they were holding back on releasing the video until after E&I was done and dusted. I do believe the rumour I've heard (and I should emphasise that it's only a rumour) was that TJT could be out in spring. Dunno when the E&I release will be out.

• Subscriber

Well done. Look forward to this one. I just pay my subscription - then this something arrives in the post some time later long after I've forgotten about it - it's always a surprise! This sounds great.

• Subscriber

Yep. Me too. I’ve always renewed early and have had an active subscription for over 10 years. Now I have had to pay $75 to renew again to be able to get this and next years gift. So I am a bit pi**ed about that but you get used to it here. 

• Community Moderator
11 hours ago, zoogaloo said:

I renewed early last time and am still waiting for last year's gift. Anyone ales hasn't received the U2-3?

contact immediately customer support service - it's better if you can give the info that appears on the emails you receive when you resubscribed...

• bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • bigwave unpinned this topic

Archived