Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

11 hours ago, clydesdale1 said:

Yep. Me too. I’ve always renewed early and have had an active subscription for over 10 years. Now I have had to pay $75 to renew again to be able to get this and next years gift. So I am a bit pi**ed about that but you get used to it here. 

That's quite unusual...

Please log off, delete cookies and cache, log in again and go directly to the resubscription page... let us know if you still get the new subscription package instead of the resubscription one...

As you can see in my post above, we contacted support using the Help Page two weeks ago, but still have yet to hear back 😞

bigwave, if you or anyone else can look into why the accounts for "mk_u2" and "samy_the_edge" were not extended until January... we would greatly appreciate it, as we don't know what else to do!

23 hours ago, U2 Rules said:

As you can see in my post above, we contacted support using the Help Page two weeks ago, but still have yet to hear back 😞

bigwave, if you or anyone else can look into why the accounts for "mk_u2" and "samy_the_edge" were not extended until January... we would greatly appreciate it, as we don't know what else to do!

merging this topic into the main one so admin can look into

14 minutes ago, pat_odwyer said:

The U2 player still doesn't work. Not it wil show the records but will not let me log in!

Capture.PNG

Checked the audio player on Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer on Windows 10.. working in all these browsers...

On Internet Explorer:

capture 02.png

(just a screenshot. No audio could be captured.... but I assure you it's working)

Please try again... log in your account and from there go to https://www.u2.com/discography . Please select an album. From the album page launch the player.

Yes but is it working or just playing demos. I get the same screen and it will not let me login. This is an improvement over last week when I got no screen at all.

10 minutes ago, pat_odwyer said:

Yes but is it working or just playing demos. I get the same screen and it will not let me login. This is an improvement over last week when I got no screen at all.

for now, please go to the album you want to listen from its page on the discography section, not from the top row of the player...

Wasn’t there supposed to be an extra gift last year for those who re-subscribed early? I got nothing. What was the regular gift? And what was the gift for renewing early? Thanks.