2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

U2 Rules

• Subscriber

Hi! First of all I'm sorry for my very bad english. I'm italian and i'm writing here because i have a problem and the customer service doesn't answer.

Some days ago i bought a "U2com14 Standard New Membership for a Friend: 2019 double CD and digital release iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live, 2015 & 2018". The site provided for the immediate sending of a code to be sent via e-mail to my friend for free subscription. But the gift code doesn't work! I don't know what can i do. Is here someone who could help me? Thank you very much for your attention ❤

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, Lellla76 said:

Hi! First of all I'm sorry for my very bad english. I'm italian and i'm writing here because i have a problem and the customer service doesn't answer.

Some days ago i bought a "U2com14 Standard New Membership for a Friend: 2019 double CD and digital release iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live, 2015 & 2018". The site provided for the immediate sending of a code to be sent via e-mail to my friend for free subscription. But the gift code doesn't work! I don't know what can i do. Is here someone who could help me? Thank you very much for your attention ❤

You will need to insist on the customer support service, I'm afraid - have in mind that with the holidays, they may be busier than usual. If you are using the CONTACT US form on the help page (https://www.u2.com/help) and they are still not answering, please consider calling them (outside the US ---> +1(949) 333-4820). Have in hand every email you received with the subscription process so you can provide the information needed.

Please update us on what they say to you, either here or via a PM to the moderation team...

• Subscriber

Hi, I just renewed my subscription. I picked the CD, got my discount code and confirmation emails, however, my U2.com profile says my subscription is active until January 31, 2019, which was the expiration date after I renewed last year. Will this update or will it take a few days? Or does the expiration date come after the older one expires? I don't remember this issue in the past and have been a longtime subscriber.

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, salbono said:

Hi, I just renewed my subscription. I picked the CD, got my discount code and confirmation emails, however, my U2.com profile says my subscription is active until January 31, 2019, which was the expiration date after I renewed last year. Will this update or will it take a few days? Or does the expiration date come after the older one expires? I don't remember this issue in the past and have been a longtime subscriber.

Try logging out and back in. It should correct itself then. 

• Subscriber

U2.com wouldn't let me log in to it on my new computer, so foolishly I thought that my membership had expired and set up a new account and paid $50.

Then back on old pc I get a reminder asking to pay $40.

I contacted 'customer services' to explain what I'd done wrong and to ask for the new money to be credited to the old account, and they just fobbed me off.

Does anyone have a proper human name that I could contact please?

• Subscriber
On 11/21/2018 at 1:34 PM, bigwave said:

Ok, looks like existing subscribers can now again resubscribe early (and one full year will be added to existing expiry date).

Somehow I am currently subscribed up till Jan 9th, 2021.   I recall having to resubscribe early this time last year in order to be in the fan club presale.  I'm going to call customer service to sort this out, but I just want credit for singlehandedly assuring U2's existence into the year 2022.  ; )

• Subscriber
On 1/5/2019 at 4:35 AM, chris42 said:

Don't mind renewing early. But are they still a group???

Last time I saw U2 live in concert, that is in October 2018, they pretty much looked like a group. Ok, that was an year ago, so maybe you’ve heard something we all don’t know.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • bigwave unpinned this topic

Archived