Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

5 hours ago, bacadorina said:

You vote which 2 songs will be first available to download, not for the tracklist of the CD. The song you can vote for are already on the tracklist.

Yes, I know. I’m just hoping that they don’t have us choose the rest of the songs later. I agree that it looks like they have already chosen them.

The opportunity to vote for these songs to download just reminded me of the process of voting for the songs to be included on U22 (and of the disappointing result) - that’s what I was getting at.

13 hours ago, beppecuoco said:

Still the doubt remain. Little things - wonderful indeed - was not part of the setlist. Why should be in? Better to have in the JTT we are still waiting... 

Sorry for my english.

To me it appears as a false historical to put this wonderful song in the list.

Never played in both tours; how to justify its presence?

Just a short question to those who already renewed their subscription: 

Is it normal that once you choose the subsription gift you want (2CD for me) and after you confirmed your Acoount details, you get a redirection to the Live Nation webshop?

In this webshop I cannot choose a article that renewes my subsription. 

I am confused and already mailed the Helpdesk, but I wanted to ask here if this is "normal"? 

I can’t renew my suscription... 😥

Once I confirm my shipping address is current and updated it takes me to livenation shop and i cant make the purchase... please help...

A9B70702-7A29-4482-807C-E8CBB64B9B2C.jpeg

984C5229-DBFF-47C7-B69E-4E60A8C22DD1.jpeg

3 hours ago, nocalimero said:

Just a short question to those who already renewed their subscription: 

Is it normal that once you choose the subsription gift you want (2CD for me) and after you confirmed your Acoount details, you get a redirection to the Live Nation webshop?

In this webshop I cannot choose a article that renewes my subsription. 

I am confused and already mailed the Helpdesk, but I wanted to ask here if this is "normal"? 

1 hour ago, cano.tornero said:

I can’t renew my suscription... 😥

Once I confirm my shipping address is current and updated it takes me to livenation shop and i cant make the purchase... please help...

A9B70702-7A29-4482-807C-E8CBB64B9B2C.jpeg

984C5229-DBFF-47C7-B69E-4E60A8C22DD1.jpeg

Can you please try signing out and back in, possibly clear cookies/cache and/or try a different browser. I was just able to get to the correct pages on Safari. 

Also, try going through the link on your account page, if you aren’t doing that. 

Now it works for me too.

I got a reaction from U.com help that something was wrong and that I should try it again in a few days.

I am glad it works!