2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

• Subscriber

This really is tumbleweed country now...outside in the distance a wildcat did growl....6 months since this was announced and we don’t even have a tracklist.

I appreciate the logistics involved but can someone not throw us a bone.. even the ‘artwork’ for the packaging would keep us going for another month 😛

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U2.com’s law: the quality of the subscriber gift is inversely proportional to the probability of a tour presale that year.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018

Twenty Three Live Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom?  Bet you didn't...but here it is, the complete tracklisting for our subscribers-only double CD 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENC

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Still no news on anything yet... No down-undertour announcement, no dvd-news, no fanclubcd-news. In the meantime the Rolling Stones keep releasing blurays, dvd's , cd's etc. etc..  I'm convinced there will be solid and great releases, but why the long wait... Or  surprise once more.... 

• Subscriber

I like how they worded when this year's gift would start happening.  Unless I'm way off track, it was Spring but they left it open either way.  I thought that was smart and respectful of subscribers' voiced frustrations.  Part of me hopes and thinks this is going to start May/June.  A bigger part of me hopes it goes well when it does-the better they get it right than rush it mentality which I've read other Zootopians post when we've been waiting for for a past U2 event.  I've been listening to the first two tracks from online uploads.   I'm very happy with how great they sound, even with YouTube.  It's nice to be able to hear them even though I do not resubscribe for a few weeks. 

• Subscriber
On 4/4/2019 at 7:38 PM, cristiu2 said:

No site update since march 13th.... pffff.... no dvd-news, no fan-cd news, no tour news.... Are they still on this planet???

I'm still waiting for them to finish their reports on the last two concerts! Someone give them a poke. :P

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, ZOO_ADDICT said:

No new tracks in the zip file I dowloaded from my account (it weights 21Mo instead of 45Mo).....

Yep. No blame to U2, but holy hell Fanfire/LiveNation really should do better than this.

• Community Moderator
43 minutes ago, ZOO_ADDICT said:

No new tracks in the zip file I dowloaded from my account (it weights 21Mo instead of 45Mo).....

Could you please try again? delete cookies and cache before doing it, please... and if possible, consider trying again using other browser...

I just checked and the download is 42.4 Mb...

Download.png

Please let us know if the issue persists...

• Community Moderator

f you subscribed - or resubscribed - to U2.com and selected "iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live, 2015 & 2018" gift, all four of the following  tracks are now waiting for you to download.

When you're signed in, click Account Info on the tab at the top right of the page to find:

- Love Is Bigger than Anything In Its Way (Live from Mohegan Sun 3 July 2018)
- Lights of Home (Live from Copenhagen 30 September 2018)
- The Little Things That Give You Away (Live from Rome 15 July 2017)
- Song For Someone (Live from Boston 14 July 2015)

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

I wonder if we are being teased and I love it.  I've never been happier to resubscribe. (next week after I get paid)  I know nobody knows when..  It's conjecture, however, it feels close.  My U2 periscope is up and scanning the horizon. 

• Like 1