Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Landlady is my hope for one I am not expecting.  I wonder when we'll get the next downloads. (I will keep myself posted by checking back with U2.com to see.)

Anyone who checks their order status:   It says my order was shipped the beginning of May.  it was not.  That's the day I resubscribed.  I freaked out the first year I noticed that happened with subscriber  gifts..  Now I know better.  Maybe this will save another some strife. 

I've never been so excited for a subscriber gift as I am this one.  

On April 28th and May 28th we received 2 live downloads, its July 1, what is taking so long,

at least post the entire track list so we can know what to look forward to,

It’s now summer..so shipping spring 2019 isn’t happening..

14 hours ago, MJG said:

It’s now summer..so shipping spring 2019 isn’t happening..

No new downloads, no final track list, no news about shipping date, nothing.

No news on the horizon, U2 “gift” moves in mysterious ways!

I still stand by an earlier post I wrote..i’ll Consider myself fortunate if I have this in my hands at Christmas. I have a vision of 2 or 3 teenagers putting discs into sleeves as part of their summer job 😀

Summer of waiting, no Fanclub gift, 6 downloads now, it s a shame 

Seems like this  is catching. They said my car would be fixed in 2 days, that was just over 2 weeks ago and now looking at 3 weeks whilst I drive a crappy rental car, lol.

if you even don't care to share an update on the delay to me this shows great disrespect to your client/fans from U2.com. For the future don't mention dates just say next year.......

no it is really ridiculous that U2.com does not give a statement because of the delay.  I think it is really time that expresses u2.  if you say you send the CD in the spring and we have summer now and still nothing, then something should happen now 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

sommer of waiting