Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

It's starting to be ridiculous indeed. Not even a tracklisting or more artwork as promised....

It's like the band itself. Years and years waiting for releases, deluxe editions pop or r&h, the Joshua Tree dvd, e&i dvd. Instead of that multiple vinyl reissues in all colours of the rainbow. Come on U2... Get connection to your fans again!

Poor business model to not to at least update the fans who have renewed their subscription for this gift. Frankly it shows a lack respect for the fans who have been so loyal. I get the sense the band is probably unaware or they would have pushed a little. Peace.

A 2019 gift should be completed and ready to ship the first week of January 2019. Now it is closer to the start of 2020 than the start of 2019 and still nothing. Very poor.

Also as this is included as part of a paid subscription is is not a gift but rather an item that we bought and paid for in advance. 

15 hours ago, cristiu2 said:

Come on u2.com sort this mess out. We've all paid our hard earned cash to resubscribe, some every year and this is how we get treated, it's not on and not professional at all. At least get someone to address this issue like TODAY and let us all know what's happening? How hard is it to do that simple task. It's a disgrace.

I want this gift too, however, we are getting our fourth tour in how many years?   Whenever I get impatient for this, I go to YouTube and watch IE/EI shows.  

One thing (touring) doesn't have to do with other (producing Cds or at least letting us know when to expect them) respectfully. Just poor business / customer support.  Peace. 

for me as a U2 fan it is really bad to see how commercial u2 has become.  important is that every money paid.  everything else does not matter ..... it's a shame.  if U2 does it like metallica and offers every show as a download it would be very nice.  but so far U2 is not.  important is making more money

I sent a inquiry to U2.com as to the release date for the IE Tour CD set.  The reply was that 'there is no merchandise available to ship, your order will ship when merchandise is available'.  TOTALLY does not answer the question.

That s the answer of my question 😡

Hello Manuel,

If you have purchased the U2.com "INNOCENCE + EXPERIENCE LIVE, 2015 & 2018" or Premium Package and are inquiring about the status of the double CD, the latest information is located here:

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018/news/

If you need anything else, just reply to this email. 

Sincerely,

Jaime 

U2.com Team

what a nightmare 😡