Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

These subscribers gifts are usually lame. Once we get a good one is this endless wait. At least they should release all tracks to download if the issue is putting together the package for distribution.

Come on U2.com, you guys can do better than that. 

On 7/16/2019 at 10:19 PM, manu81 said:

You have to make U2 aware that they should make a statement and not write times to wait and be patient.  As long as the wait is very annoying and the desire always to pay a membership to get a gift at the end or to buy overpriced tickets at Livenation or Ticketmaster.  we all have to write something to get attention.  It would be best if U2 offers all your concerts for download.

BESt comment in here !!!!

YES and they don't offer any WAV files either !!!!! 

40 minutes ago, OB said:

These subscribers gifts are usually lame. Once we get a good one is this endless wait. At least they should release all tracks to download if the issue is putting together the package for distribution.

Come on U2.com, you guys can do better than that. 

At least it's over with those vinyls.....Which I can't do anything with....just sitting there collecting dust...... BOOK with CD, BOOK with CD......Best version there is !!!!!

2 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

At least it's over with those vinyls.....Which I can't do anything with....just sitting there collecting dust...... BOOK with CD, BOOK with CD......Best version there is !!!!!

yep, like I said this is one of the best gifts they are offering. The vinyls are useless to me and they always seem a cheap way out of giving something substantial.

I like the idea of giving full concerts downloads. They have all that audio sitting in some vault. Share with fans and create cool packages that later they can sell at a price that can make a profit.

I love U2 but feel the membership should be able to offer way more than they do.

You can't tell me that over 6 months after it was announced no one who is working on this knows the tracklist. They know. Even if they don't have a guaranted date of when these will begin shipping they surely know the contents. So why not announce that, and just say "shipping is expected to begin shortly" (i.e. during August). At the moment the silence is deafening and no one seems willing to stick their head above the parapet and comment.

5 hours ago, OB said:

yep, like I said this is one of the best gifts they are offering. The vinyls are useless to me and they always seem a cheap way out of giving something substantial.

I like the idea of giving full concerts downloads. They have all that audio sitting in some vault. Share with fans and create cool packages that later they can sell at a price that can make a profit.

I love U2 but feel the membership should be able to offer way more than they do.

Precisely On Point !!!! !!!!!

This is the reaction I got when I ask U2.com

Hello John,

Thank you for reaching out to Fan Club Support. I will be glad to assist you.

I apologize for the delay. I looked into this for you and found that we should expect shipping to start in August.

If you need anything else, please reply to this email and let us know.

Sincerely,

Jeanette M

U2.com Team

then I of course asked the following

Thanks for the reply and the info, As this is known why is this not on U2.com as news item ?.

I am not the only one who has these questions, look in the zootopia section

regards John

with this reaction

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting Fan Club Support, and I am so sorry updates have not been provided through u2.com.

The news section will be updated once the gift has officially been released. I am so sorry for the confusion and wait. We appreciate your patience.

If you need anything else, just reply to this email. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Roberto
U2.com Team

2 hours ago, johnaldo said:

This is the reaction I got when I ask U2.com

Hello John,

Thank you for reaching out to Fan Club Support. I will be glad to assist you.

I apologize for the delay. I looked into this for you and found that we should expect shipping to start in August.

If you need anything else, please reply to this email and let us know.

Sincerely,

Jeanette M

U2.com Team

then I of course asked the following

Thanks for the reply and the info, As this is known why is this not on U2.com as news item ?.

I am not the only one who has these questions, look in the zootopia section

regards John

with this reaction

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting Fan Club Support, and I am so sorry updates have not been provided through u2.com.

The news section will be updated once the gift has officially been released. I am so sorry for the confusion and wait. We appreciate your patience.

If you need anything else, just reply to this email. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Roberto
U2.com Team

Yeah, right, they will start shipping in August. More likely August 2020. Now it’s past mid July and they haven’t yet announced the final track list, still they promise to deliver the CD in less than a month. Do you beLIEve it?

10 hours ago, hillpy2 said:

I’m Ok with waiting for Whatever comes from U2!! You know why? Because there is Only One U2 and you’ll not get anything better from Anyone else!  WHATEVER they want to give is fine, and it is definitely worth waiting for.  ... this Is a fan forum isn’t it??!!

The reason for discussing this is because we love u2 so much.  The point is not that we're not thankful or something. This is about informing subscribers who paid their membership and are promised certain things. So confusing starts and then a forum is a great place to share feelings about this. The gift gor this year is among the best gifts they they've had, so inform subscribers and ship this great item. Money isn't the issue I think.

Twenty Three Live
Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom? 

Bet you didn't...but here it is, the complete tracklisting for our subscribers-only double CD 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE'.

A live album of innocence and a live album of experience. 

It's now mixed, mastered and making its way through the pressing plant.

And here's the first selection of previously unseen images from the beautiful photographic collection, that comes with this special release. 

More details on the way.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/twenty-three-live