U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Well speak of the Devil! :Bananaphisto: 

So as I thought, it's just tracks from both of the albums. The sequence is nice as well, mostly representing the running order of the show but with strays here and there. Just a shame Lucifer's Hands didn't make it onto the Innocence disc. And yeah, loving those photos!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom? 

Bet you didn't

I did not.  I was hoping for The Troubles but didn't think it would be a part of this.   I would never have even hoped for The Crystal Ballroom.  That is a very nice surprise.  The same is true of Volcano and California.  Two tracks are from Chicago, where I attended the shows.   That's a nice as well.  As always, thanks to the mods. 

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 3

On 7/19/2019 at 9:51 PM, bacadorina said:

Yeah, right, they will start shipping in August. More likely August 2020. Now it’s past mid July and they haven’t yet announced the final track list, still they promise to deliver the CD in less than a month. Do you beLIEve it?

All My Love for your Comment !

And LOL.... You guys thought we were gonna get Acrobat and Horses .... ...:Zoo_Cow::Discotheque::Mysterious_Ways:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

And LOL.... You guys thought we were gonna get Acrobat and Horses .... ...:Zoo_Cow::Discotheque::Mysterious_Ways:

Or Gloria....☹️

• Like 1

This set looks great!  The only disappointing thing to me is that "You're the Best" was taken from an Experience show and not a JT show, so we'll be getting the (in my opinion) boring acoustic version.  Would have been amazing to include Acrobat, but of course with it not being an Innocence or Experience song I understand why.  Overall really looking forward to this.  And of course it's always a bonus when one of the songs comes from a show I actually attended (American Soul from Las Vegas, May 12th)!

Hmm, I really thought we were getting half the album resembling the I+e setlist and then a E+i based around the Europe setlist.

• Like 1