2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

U2 Rules

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, sukhjitkamal said:

I literally just resubscribed a couple days ago. I was only given the choice between the JT singles and the 3D Dance mixes. My Mum already got her 3D mixes through the post. Can I change my gift to the 2019 gift so I don't get another copy of the 3D mixes? 

Similar situation to me. Resubscribed at beginning of november, they should send the JT singles (already available for download); there's a eay to change? :(

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Manohlive said:

This is my favorite subscription gift since, From The Ground  Up.   I think they hit it out of the ballpark with this one.  I think this is a great, great gift for 2019.   It's nice they announce it shortly after the EI tour ends because I'm still rather blue about no more EI.  I could not be happier.  Very cool gift.  

If I remember correctly, you have wished this kind of gift? Probably Santa Claus has been listening with us EI tour. It dosentti matter if the delivery is after christmas, nettiin year.

• Subscriber

BTW, there was no real advantage at all to renew the subscription long before the deadline, when this was allowed. I early renewed on November 2, 2017 my subscription that was valid until January 2018. My U2.com subscription then became valid until January 2019 but the discount code expired on November 2, 2018 instead of January 2019 (it's the Credit Card Payment that fixed the deadline of the coupon, and not the effective deadline of the subscription). So I was unable to use it for the tshirts which emerged on the shop last week. Moreover, I lost it because I was sure it was valid until January :(

• Community Moderator
5 hours ago, sukhjitkamal said:

I literally just resubscribed a couple days ago. I was only given the choice between the JT singles and the 3D Dance mixes. My Mum already got her 3D mixes through the post. Can I change my gift to the 2019 gift so I don't get another copy of the 3D mixes? 

4 hours ago, beppecuoco said:

Similar situation to me. Resubscribed at beginning of november, they should send the JT singles (already available for download); there's a eay to change? :(

I recommend contacting customer service via U2.com/help ASAP (and possibly calling may be the better option) to see what they can do. And please let us know what they say. 

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, mich40 said:

I recommend contacting customer service via U2.com/help ASAP (and possibly calling may be the better option) to see what they can do. And please let us know what they say. 

I emailed them earlier. Can't phone them as I'm abroad for a week. Will let you know what they say. 

• Subscriber

From customer services 

"We'll be more than happy to look into your request. We have reviewed your order and since the new gift was just released on November 20. We cannot exchange the dance mixes for the new gift. You would have to renew your membership to receive the new gift. You will be able to renew the month your subscription expires."

That's a bummer. Now going to end up with 2 3D Dance mixes. 

• bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • bigwave unpinned this topic

Archived